DMTwired

This Eventually Came Up.

Micro$oft blew it with the Xbone. While I've never been a PS fan, Sony really knows how to do bidness.

Of course as @Volt stated PC MasterRace is the only true path.

Consoles are for racing games platformers, and other casual or single player games. Even putting my extreme hatred toward Microsoft aside Ps4 is the better console. The main reason I think Ps4 owns is because it has a standard headphone jack, you can use any headset or headphones you want. That is good for two big things, one you can use your awesome pc headset with it, and two Music Unlimited, a subscription music thingy that runs in the background of your game and has every song you could think of, and you can plug in your Beats (beats are bad just using them as an example) and play whatever casual game you like while listening to whatever kind of music floats your boat. The two things I see going for xbone are: one the exclusives like Halo and Titan fall (Titan fall will most likely be on Ps4 next year) and two the sticks feel nice.

Personally I think consoles wars and consoles vs pc is a very stupid debate and its rather pointless. I own a PS4 but sooner or later ill know ill buy an xbone because there's going to be a game that's going to make me say "HOLY SHIT ON LEE'S CHEST WHILE FUCKING ERIC UP THE ASS I WANT IT!" But currently the only good looking games I see for the PS4 are Infamous Second Son and MGS GZ (Yes I know MGS GZ is for xbone and last gen) and xbone has Titanfall and DR3 but the PS4 controller is just perfect.

I think xbone will get somewhere, but not anytime soon. Reason why is because the games that are coming out are coming out late while ps4 had many choices as soon as you joined *aka the free games you get.* Xbone didn't have many games come out but now they have titanfall and destiny but even though destiny is on ps4 I still think xbox can come back up with sales it just really depends on how patient gamers are on how to wait for games to actually come out on the station but right now ps4 had way more sales which means a bigger community while xbox still had good sales but not as big as ps4.