John_Madden

[xg] Sirwaffle.exe

Member's Name:

[xG] Sirwaffle.exe

Member's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:60754469

Information:

User is multi-clanning and is a part of GGF (Gorilla Glue Fanclub:

User is accused of being a moderator in said clan (name has an M tag)

ai.imgur.com_gRgVned.jpg.fa275d774652ab7fdcdca061927a72e5.jpg

User admitted to me that he was in said clan and was multi-clanning

ai.imgur.com_IINPtYw.jpg.b6fb0de22ebbc73b5ae7f140543dacab.jpg

Tagging anyone who has a position of power in TF2 division and any xG CL's and Leaders.

@kbraszzz @Nomulous @Rhododendron @Hidingmaster @diabeetus

Tagging accused member: @SirWaffle.exe

Not sure if their steam group means anything, but there are quite a few other xG members in it. @Goblin and @Insane being mods on their steam group.

If you check at the bottom of their About section, you will find this:

"GORILLA GLUE FANCLUB

JOIN THE NEW GGF SERVER! connect 74.91.115.57:27015"

Also, a gaming clan is considered a group that has set up their own server with their own rules. GGF follows this definition.

Not sure if their steam group means anything, but there are quite a few other xG members in it. @Goblin and @Insane being mods on their steam group.

Several other members and the two you mentioned were warned by Nomulous to leave the clan (Kbraszzz relayed that to me). Insane told me he left, not sure if Goblin and Your Average Merc (who is mentioned in the About Section) have left the clan.

If I'm not mistaken, what we have defined as multiclanning is the following:

A Member who is currently affiliated with another clan/community that owns a Server(s) of which XenoGamers also has.

In other words, if they have a Server that we currently also have, than it becomes a conflict of interest and thus becomes a problem. In this particular case, it looks like they do have a Server(s) that we also have, so it is in fact a conflict of interest.

With that said, being a part of a Steam Group has no influence on multiclanning that I am aware of. If I'm mistaken, someone correct me. :coffee:

Last time i checked, joining a group isn't joining a clan; which means he wouldn't be double clanning. Me personally I think he is taking a group as a clan when really it might not be a clan at all (Correct me if im wrong) but then again i'm too sure myself on whether GGF is a legit clan that he literately joined as he did with xG through similar routines.

I'm a mod of a raffle group and I don't wish to leave it for joining xG as it's nothing like a gaming clan, it's quite simply a group to win raffle items and my role in the group is to host raffles for people and occasionally provide events. The group does have a server but it is only used for events and giveaways. Not what I would consider a gaming clan. Not sure about this Gorilla Glue Fanclub though.

If I'm not mistaken, what we have defined as multiclanning is the following:

A Member who is currently affiliated with another clan/community that owns a Server(s) of which XenoGamers also has.

In other words, if they have a Server that we currently also have, than it becomes a conflict of interest and thus becomes a problem. In this particular case, it looks like they do have a Server(s) that we also have, so it is in fact a conflict of interest.

With that said, being a part of a Steam Group has no influence on multiclanning that I am aware of. If I'm mistaken, someone correct me. :coffee:

WELL THANK GOODNESS! cause I'm in like 5 other "clans" if it wasn't defined like that :P

And I hope so about the steamgroup thing, if not.... plox don't look at the groups I am in still on steam :P

Ive told Origins about this already, and im tell all you peeps as well, im not part of the other "clan" or what i call group. Its a trading server btw so i go there to "trade". Also other xG members go on it cause its a fine time, take a break from jailbreak every so often.

SO... i wish for this rumor of me being "mod" on another server so stop.

If u so wish u can send me a message on steam privately ill be happy 2 talk 2 u.