Muzzle

Xeno Gamers Mobile

As far as I know we don't have a app for iOS/android/etc. It is possible to fuctioning well on safari. As far as iOS goes it is very limited to do the same as on a working computer. Things like posting a thread or it being way too slow to react. It's just a request, I could work on somethings for it but as long as it's alright with the owners. It's just a suggestion though, incase you need to take care of stuff away from your PC. -Muzzle

lol We don't even fix servers. What makes you think Silence and all the other Jews will take the time to code an app?

Honestly it's just a suggestion. It would make things a lot easier on the go

Honestly it's just a suggestion. It would make things a lot easier on the go

Most of our resources go to paying server bills, and those aren't cheap. :p

Most of our resources go to paying server bills, and those aren't cheap. :p

I suppose but how hard could it be to make an app. I don't know much are how hard it is to get published. I assume it's easy with all the flappy bird knock-offs that is just plain boring why did everyone love that?

Also I could see what I can do making an app for free Ill work for free like all of us

I suppose but how hard could it be to make an app. I don't know much are how hard it is to get published. I assume it's easy with all the flappy bird knock-offs that is just plain boring why did everyone love that?

Also I could see what I can do making an app for free Ill work for free like all of us

It's not that hard to make an app, but I can imagine it'd be hard to make a completely functional, visually attractive, and superior app than just using the 'safari' on your phone. And I'm assuming getting it on the app store wouldn't be easy for a medium group of gamers.

It's not that hard to make an app, but I can imagine it'd be hard to make a completely functional, visually attractive, and superior app than just using the 'safari' on your phone. And I'm assuming getting it on the app store wouldn't be easy for a medium group of gamers.

I suppose you're right. It would be pretty hard to develop. If you can get knock-offs of the same game on the App Store it would be easy.

lol We don't even fix servers. What makes you think Silence and all the other Jews will take the time to code an app?

He works on the website 24/7

It's the main reason why hub isn't here.