Muzzle

Survival Team

Okay please don't yell at me if this is the wrong thread to post it in. I didn't really know :P

So basically you have to think of a great team that could get you through any scenario. Okay so the person who posts there team then chooses a scenario for the next person. Fluency is bad sorry guys.

Classes you choose for survival

Brute

Scout

Hunter

Live Bait

Badass

Example:

Brute- Brick (Borderlands)

Scout-Unsain Bolt

Hunter-Bear Grylls (Man v.s Wild)

Live Bait- Teemo (League of Legends)

Badass- Carlton (Fresh Price of Bel Air)

SCENARIO: Zombie Apocalypse

Alright go. Also sorry if this is not the right place to post this. I just wanted so forum games :P

Hwat

Basically you give out your team for survival. So pick any class and person from any fandom or game or etc. when your done you name a scenario that the next person does that scenrio

no.

;-; how come when you post a fourm game everybody plays. Logic is depressing.... Imma go cry now.... dunt halp meh :depressed:

So let me get this straight:

First person posts a team of Characters depending on what is given, IE:

Brute

Scout

Hunter

Live Bait

Badass

Then the next person posts a scenario for the first person? I'm not quite getting it. Also, what does giving a Scenario mean for the next person?

So let me get this straight:

First person posts a team of Characters depending on what is given, IE:

Brute

Scout

Hunter

Live Bait

Badass

Then the next person posts a scenario for the first person? I'm not quite getting it. Also, what does giving a Scenario mean for the next person?

Yes thank you forest. I apologize everyone my fluency is terrible

I'm probably going to suck at this, I don't know many characters for those classes

It's okay you can pick anyone in the world or anything imaginable. If you get my meaning so have fun with it

Also, what does giving a Scenario mean for the next person?

It's like an event that would be a life or death situation like a plane crash or a entire revolution. Have fun with it though