Haruka

Deathrun Problems

There's a lot problems on DR. Like Scouts with automizers getting a head start, people randomly getting ammo (without rolling a pop-up dispenser) and a few other things that i'm not really sure of. tagging @Bell so we can have full detail since shes most active staff on DR :I

Guillotines and pistols can hit people through walls and they end up killing the activator which makes it way less fun.

The atomizer and the winger makes the scouts triple jump.

Scouts getting a head start before anyone else.

I think it was better off with the soda popper at first. Maybe removing scout as a class would be best.

@Nomulous @Rhododendron plz halp

I'm also noticing with these random ammo gains, that all players who are scouts get ammo, along with maybe one other class player. But yeah, Scout should be removed like Demoman was removed on blu for JB.

Guillotines and pistols can hit people through walls and they end up killing the activator which makes it way less fun.

The atomizer and the winger makes the scouts triple jump.

Scouts getting a head start before anyone else.

I think it was better off with the soda popper at first. Maybe removing scout as a class would be best.

@Nomulous @Rhododendron plz halp

Well there is an easy fix, just restrict everything to stock

I agree, Removing scouts from Deathrun would solve all of the issues on that server of late. That includes cheating, using bonk atomic punch to get past some traps, and the damn guillotines. +1