Sign in to follow this  
Never

This is sad. VERY VERY ALARMING AND SAD.

It's fine. I understand when you see mods not doing everything that you need them too, but like it's so hard when you get messaged from steam saying "come to our game, we need help" "oh hey, in surf this guy is freekilling" oh hey what's up" and then in the game you get messages like "FREEKILLER _ _ _ _ _ , SLAY HIM PLEASE " and have to respond to all as 30 people are in the game with only 2 mods. We are doing our best, and the thing you can do is either post proof of an admin literly slacking, or post the freekiller. Thank you

Two things: 1, I get that mods can't do everything all the time. I'm asking them to actually BE AWARE. If they're in the game, they should pay attention to the ongoings (Thanks, you're one of the few admins I've actually seen do this.)

2: You can't freekill in surf :)

hmmm i had no clue who he was talking about me or jr :C. ... Also admin and mod don't see everything you know, you should actually let them know so than they can keep a watch out for that, And im sure they're aware but they're to distracted by the game since they're playing to :3... Its not like mods and admin will sit in spectate forever and watch over everything.

So im sure they'll look out if u give them the name and reason of what happend. :C , but yeh.

this is starting to turn into somewhat of a flame war, i recommend this thread be closed for like a day or so, until ppl cool down and collect their thoughts before they start posting stuff that they would regret saying later

the only difference between a mod and a regular clan member, is that the mod " knows " the rules. the mod " knows " what the right thing to do is. but its pretty damn frightening that a lot of people and mods, dont know the proper rules or the admin handbook. and everyones human, if a mod doesnt see someone freekill you, thats it. theres nothing that can be done, because you cant always take someones word. the AVERAGE human being only has 2 eyes which are focused on one point of the screen at one time, so if you get freekilled and you know a mod didnt see it, if you rage, your just putting down your own kind, human.

Honestly, I'm just very upset that every time I get on this seems to happen. Sure, I make a few mistakes that define a freekill from an okay kill, but all the bad stuff happens BEFORE I ask someone to come on. Once they do, my 4-in-a-row freekilled streak stops magically. It's just one of those things... But there was only one active mod on at the time (billy) who happened to be dead and I'm sure alt-tabbed. Sorry to everyone for raging.

Well you know what I have to say about this... suck a ****. Seriously I see these retarded posts everyday with little crybabies that don't think mods are doing the job the way some else thinks it should be done. S T F U. We will not ban slay someone because the entire server of children are yelling FREEKILL FREEKILL. It will NEVER happen. I wonder since you think admins and mods are not doing their job, why I was never messaged once about this? Stop being babies over little things. Play the game. You get freekilled? Deal with IT! It happens to everyone every day. Accident or not. We will NEVER catch all of them. So again unless you have proof and you insist on making these nerd rage inflammatory posts. You will just be forum banned. PERIOD.

Well you know what I have to say about this... suck a ****. Seriously I see these retarded posts everyday with little crybabies that don't think mods are doing the job the way some else thinks it should be done. S T F U. We will not ban slay someone because the entire server of children are yelling FREEKILL FREEKILL. It will NEVER happen. I wonder since you think admins and mods are not doing their job, why I was never messaged once about this? Stop being babies over little things. Play the game. You get freekilled? Deal with IT! It happens to everyone every day. Accident or not. We will NEVER catch all of them. So again unless you have proof and you insist on making these nerd rage inflammatory posts. You will just be forum banned. PERIOD.

Umm what? My intentions weren't to upset anyone, (sorry duckii jr. I was being a **** then...) so why are you trying to troll me? I know these things are COMMONLY posted, and I know this will be disregarded like every other one (sorry for how that sounds). I'm not asking that has anything to DO with proof, (said this in my first post) all I want is mods to pay attention. When I asked over steam chat to billy and duckii, I gave a reason for slay, etc. You were never messaged because I was tired of using steam chat when I never got replies, so I posted how chaotic it was and is when there are no mods to moderate. They do the best they can almost always, All I'm asking for is that little sound when you get a steam message to be enabled, or actively watching the *Dead* chat. Sorry for getting all upset and stuff, I severely overacted. First game in a month or so, and I get a chaotic server with several freekillers. It's truly infuriating when after months you get your computer back and come to a game as crazy as that was.

well u can always contact me :C , i respond.. Just ask like another member of xG since i have alot of xG member added to my fl and they're usually in the server ... anyways umm i am Duckii to :C , u should place a jr. lol

I'm apologize for you being freekilled, but I never got a message from you. So I was completely unaware of your situation, unfortuantly.

I thought this guy explained himself in a relatively calm manner. You just seemed to have blown up about the ordeal. If you didn't have members on here complaining about the staff then how are "mods" supposed to be kept in check? Frankly I find it very immature how you yourself just responded to this person. For you being a former Division Leader and I assume even though you are not now, that you are still a moderator. You are supposed to be the mature one and remain calm when regular members **** you off. I hate to say it, but I somewhat agree with the guy. I'm pretty much friends with most of the staff now, so when something happens they normally help me out. However during the first month I joined this server I was constantly ignored. Are free kills going to happen? Absolutely, but that is why the staff is here to try and make sure they do everything they can so the free kill number stays low. If you have 3 or more [xG] members telling you that someone is free killing on a routine basis, then I see NO reason why you should not slay that person or ct ban them.

Just my 2 cents. Please don't blow up on me as well -_-.

I thought this guy explained himself in a relatively calm manner. You just seemed to have blown up about the ordeal. If you didn't have members on here complaining about the staff then how are "mods" supposed to be kept in check? Frankly I find it very immature how you yourself just responded to this person. For you being a former Division Leader and I assume even though you are not now, that you are still a moderator. You are supposed to be the mature one and remain calm when regular members **** you off. I hate to say it, but I somewhat agree with the guy. I'm pretty much friends with most of the staff now, so when something happens they normally help me out. However during the first month I joined this server I was constantly ignored. Are free kills going to happen? Absolutely, but that is why the staff is here to try and make sure they do everything they can so the free kill number stays low. If you have 3 or more [xG] members telling you that someone is free killing on a routine basis, then I see NO reason why you should not slay that person or ct ban them.

Just my 2 cents. Please don't blow up on me as well -_-.

I'm pretty sure he's trolling. Pretty sure. I overreacted when I should have asked EVERY mod/admin I know. It should never have come to the forums even if it was happening, the forums never solve anything, even if it's not about banning someone or getting admins to come on server, etc. Just gotta live with it, like they said, they do the best they can I guess...

I know the rules.... :(

Anyway guys, MODs and Admins are not divine beings with eyes everywhere. They're just normal people behind the screens that don't play CSS 24/7. Show solid evidence (video/screenshot) when framing somebody of freekilling, hacking, admin abuse, etc. We can't take your word for granted just because you're a clan mate.

A few things,

1: I've said this WAYYY TOO MANY TIMES! I don't care about banning people.

2: There were moderators in the game, and we were messaging them. Turns out all of them were AFK/dead... soo...

3: Taking my word for granted means that they ignored me/others and realized we were always right :) Misused word ftw!