Sign in to follow this  
Never

This is sad. VERY VERY ALARMING AND SAD.

I join JB for the first time in a month or so, and guess what! First thing I notice, every mod or admin doesn't do their job. They pay no attention to anyone but themselves I swear. It took the ENTIRE* server and people steam IMing him for them to notice that this person freekilled a few people...

Next, I spawn, knife vent, go to armory and immediately see someone and jump back down. About 20 seconds later i come up, and get instakilled from behind by Garyoak, our own clan member. If I read the motd 5 minutes ago, which I did, it says 15 seconds, and you can't stay and camp the armory if you see a T in vent. I ask the server a few times, steam a few mods, yeah they ignored all of it.

Next, I'm typing right when ct's open cells. right after I finish, I'm not given any sort of warning or anything, i just get killed. Not even the classic AFK check, just a kill. OF COURSE I ask, no response, and that's when I come to the forums. I know you guys won't really do anything, I don't care about that. I want mods and admins to DO THEIR GOD DAMNED JOBS. Duckii even says that we SHOULD bother mods/admins about this stuff, but even if we do, whats the use? It's going to be ignored.

So billy isn't doing ****, duckii never does anything. Sorry duckii, you're my least favorite mod because you ignore the **** out of everything. Everyone on server is telling all mods/admins to slay a few people because they CLEARLY freekilled. no one is responding.

How bout instead of complaining, you record ? How many people are on the server atm ? and then how many people are mods ? 2-3 mods can't watch over what i'm assuming at least 30+ people. And snoopy, start respecting your fellow mods and take their side instead of saying "These* atrocities must not occur on our servers" like seriously? You have no idea what's going on, so I thank you for going online, but stop putting down the mods as it's very hard doing duties as a mod while being fair and not doing their job based on hearsay

How bout instead of complaining, you record ? How many people are on the server atm ? and then how many people are mods ? 2-3 mods can't watch over what i'm assuming at least 30+ people. And snoopy, start respecting your fellow mods and take their side instead of saying "These* atrocities must not occur on our servers" like seriously? You have no idea what's going on, so I thank you for going online, but stop putting down the mods as it's very hard doing duties as a mod while being fair and not doing their job based on hearsay

When everyone on server is talking to the mod, I CAN* talk down to them. Sure, it's hard, but not when more than half the server is screaming "FIOD FREEKILLED LIKE CRAZY! SOMEONE SLAY HIM!" YEAH wouldn't you think they might respond after endless attempts to steam-chat them and have the server micspam their name to slay someone? also, you might not have noticed, I don't care WHO freekilled, I just care that mods aren't listening.

I've said this before and I'll say this again. Any mod or admin who knows what he/she is doing, will not slay someone even if the whole room is saying to slay. They need proof because it could happen that the person who was "freekilling" was actually right. Stop posting these complaints and either post proof of freekillers, or proof of admins not doing their job. As I said, 2 mods for a 30+ room is very hectic, so try to have a little patience next time.

This is the kinda crap im always talking about and nothing ever really gets done. What I dont understand is why this clan just doesnt take its members word for it. If we get freekilled in a really retarded way, and we start recording a demo AFTER, chances are its not gonna happen again immediately.

But really, any other clan has an issue big enough to merit a post on the forums then obviously SOMETHINGS wrong and it would get fixed. Thats why we have an application process.

I wouldnt waste my time posting something if it werent a legit issue, but what happens is each thread just turns into a back and forth flame thread and you all end up trolling yourselves in the end instead of just banning someone.

Theres literally over 65k CSS source servers on steam, so what if they get banned from ours for causing hell? Its one less annoying tard to deal with, and its not like they dont get fair warning.

IMO It just seems like people can do what they want and theres NEVER anything done about it.

Ban the stupid trolls and let them plague the other 65 THOUSAND servers instead of ours.

This is the kinda crap im always talking about and nothing ever really gets done. What I dont understand is why this clan just doesnt take its members word for it. If we get freekilled in a really retarded way, and we start recording a demo AFTER, chances are its not gonna happen again immediately.

But really, any other clan has an issue big enough to merit a post on the forums then obviously SOMETHINGS wrong and it would get fixed. Thats why we have an application process.

I wouldnt waste my time posting something if it werent a legit issue, but what happens is each thread just turns into a back and forth flame thread and you all end up trolling yourselves in the end instead of just banning someone.

Theres literally over 65k CSS source servers on steam, so what if they get banned from ours for causing hell? Its one less annoying tard to deal with, and its not like they dont get fair warning.

IMO It just seems like people can do what they want and theres NEVER anything done about it.

Ban the stupid trolls and let them plague the other 65 THOUSAND servers instead of ours.

That's exactly how clans get corrupted. If we take the words of every clan member just cuz they took the time to post ban requests etc, we would be banning people left and right that people don't like and nothing would be right about it. If you feel that we are dumb or wrong in any way for actually wanting proof before punishing people, then you are more then welcome to join a clan where people get banned for looking the wrong way.

I'm just asking to have mods pay attention. if you ask them something, they should respond. It should ever take a whole server to get someoones attention : /

That applies if someone is raging and swearing a lot. This was not an issue this forum post. I swore a few times in distaste of the events at hand, not a huge deal.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

You cant expect me to be there 24/7 for u i was doing something -_- that is if your talking about me

I noticed. A little while after I posted this, you came back. It's just extremely annoying when you see a few admins that don't do anything. Also, sorry aegean for wasting your time. I made a mistake about billy's little zombie freeday mishap. I was under the impression that you could not do anything like that because you can't do that stuff in warday, etc.

Admin's can't keep an eye on everything.

I've been there. It's nothing 'fun and powerful'

It's a stressful job, very stressful. Anything you could do wrong may happen and you can't get introuble. Mods CANNOT get everything.

It's fine. I understand when you see mods not doing everything that you need them too, but like it's so hard when you get messaged from steam saying "come to our game, we need help" "oh hey, in surf this guy is freekilling" oh hey what's up" and then in the game you get messages like "FREEKILLER _ _ _ _ _ , SLAY HIM PLEASE " and have to respond to all as 30 people are in the game with only 2 mods. We are doing our best, and the only thing you can do is either post proof of an admin literly slacking, or post the freekiller. Thank you