Sign in to follow this  
Never

This is sad. VERY VERY ALARMING AND SAD.

It's called being biased. We CANNOT trust anyone on their word. A LOT of people tend to complain about something and act extremely moronic. xG members included. I understand if a mod or higher couldn't see the situation, they won't do it. More people also does not cover the fact that it will be true. It works in the same way, mods cannot be biased about the situation, that means trusting xG members.

And if you don't like that, go download Fraps, get some Source Recorder binds, and put that screenshot button close.

Jesus H Christ... I swear people don't listen (I know I'm being a **** right now). I've said this COUNTLESS TIMES. I'm not asking to ban anyone, I'm not asking for anything other than mods doing a better job. I shouldn't be criticizing them because it's hard, I know, but it's not hard to pay attention while dead, or (Duckii jr!) leave the game if you're going AFK for more than 5 minutes! THE SMALL THINGS MATTER! A lot can happen while you're dead, moderators, so please don't alt tab, or at least have it so you can hear the sound in-game while you're alt tabbed. Thank you and please close this thread before it turns into a capsrage flame-war (I'm starting to get upset, sorry, just no one seems to understand what they read.)

A few things,

1: I've said this WAYYY TOO MANY TIMES! I don't care about banning people.

2: There were moderators in the game, and we were messaging them. Turns out all of them were AFK/dead... soo...

3: Taking my word for granted means that they ignored me/others and realized we were always right :) Misused word ftw!

Make me sad now will you!? You will pay in time.... Just wait...

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Jesus H Christ

There's a H? Since when!? When did this happen!?

I thought this guy explained himself in a relatively calm manner. You just seemed to have blown up about the ordeal. If you didn't have members on here complaining about the staff then how are "mods" supposed to be kept in check? Frankly I find it very immature how you yourself just responded to this person. For you being a former Division Leader and I assume even though you are not now, that you are still a moderator. You are supposed to be the mature one and remain calm when regular members **** you off. I hate to say it, but I somewhat agree with the guy. I'm pretty much friends with most of the staff now, so when something happens they normally help me out. However during the first month I joined this server I was constantly ignored. Are free kills going to happen? Absolutely, but that is why the staff is here to try and make sure they do everything they can so the free kill number stays low. If you have 3 or more [xG] members telling you that someone is free killing on a routine basis, then I see NO reason why you should not slay that person or ct ban them.

Just my 2 cents. Please don't blow up on me as well -_-.

Yea...I think I said it was not pointing at him directly.... In general I get these post almost daily. So yes I am MAD and I have every right to be. You are obviously misinformed about a few things. I am not FORMER anything. I am also Web Mod. So it's my job to read all of these. So I obviously see them more then most. I just had a talk with Silence about this. That is mainly why I was so upset. Re-read my post. Try to understand KK THX BAI.

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Ok, I guess I didn't say I was not talking about him specifically, my bad lol. Anyway I hope you still got the general message. It has become a problem. I am going to try to work with Silence today to try to help solve some of it.

I'm sorry I misunderstood you ero, when you told him to "suck a **** ". Apparently I am losing my mind, and oh look AGAIN you are being condescending. From what I saw and read, you were the Division Leader, and then Aegean was promoted to that position and I assumed you took a lesser role. So there is no way for me to know that your not a " former anything ". I realize that your also a Web Mod and I know that you get these sort of things all the time. I know how you feel, I've been a Administrator/moderator on quite a few websites/forums based on gaming. A few of which had 20,000 members or more, but had I reacted as you did towards this person I can gurantee you that it would of been revoked immediately. I appreciate the job you do, as it is just that. A voluntary job, everyone thinks it is so great to be a mod and that it automatically makes them a "God" ( This is not the case for you, so please don't take it in that way). All in all I'm just saying I think you could of handled it in a better fashion, and I am not trying to be disrespectful to you. I thank you for the time that you put into the community and I don't think things would be run any smoother without you.

Now after I just wrote all of that, I see you edited your post. LOL. Well then I guess all is now well.

I'm sorry I misunderstood you ero, when you told him to "suck a **** ". Apparently I am losing my mind, and oh look AGAIN you are being condescending. From what I saw and read, you were the Division Leader, and then Aegean was promoted to that position and I assumed you took a lesser role. So there is no way for me to know that your not a " former anything ". I realize that your also a Web Mod and I know that you get these sort of things all the time. I know how you feel, I've been a Administrator/moderator on quite a few websites/forums based on gaming. A few of which had 20,000 members or more, but had I reacted as you did towards this person I can gurantee you that it would of been revoked immediately. I appreciate the job you do, as it is just that. A voluntary job, everyone thinks it is so great to be a mod and that it automatically makes them a "God" ( This is not the case for you, so please don't take it in that way). All in all I'm just saying I think you could of handled it in a better fashion, and I am not trying to be disrespectful to you. I thank you for the time that you put into the community and I don't think things would be run any smoother without you.

Now after I just wrote all of that, I see you edited your post. LOL. Well then I guess all is now well.

His job is to be a ****, I respect that. Honestly, I don't meet enough people like that. They're really REALLY OVERLY strict on people about whining and rules, you rarely get that. I actually had a WoW guild moderator named Erdo... was EXACTLY like our ero. I only hope he doesn't cause too many arguments from BEING a ****...

If I am not hated by someone I am not doing my job. Someone does have to be a ******* and I am not going to hold anyone's hand or coddle them or be more sensitive. When I get mad it's for a reason and all of you are going to hear about it. I am not going to be PC. If I get to that point its legit.. at least to me and that's all that really counts..to me.

So take your fluffy criticisms and handle the thing they way you would in panty-ville. I will handle them they way I am and always had here. If your offended or think I shouldn't be so rude.... suck a ****. :D