wolfgangcrunch

Wolfgangcrunch - Counter-strike: Source

Tripal said that the information wasn't true. He also said that he didn't have a Facebook. Since he doesn't have a Facebook how could information gotten from a Facebook be his?

The admin I spoke to about this issue is the one who knows which info is correct, and the appropriate action was taken. I also have screenshots of a few other people who did this that same night and it is currently getting looked into.

You need to man up to what you did and accept the consequences of your actions and stop acting like a child apologizing to his parents after the fact; this issue is dead. If you felt this strongly all along you should not have done this in the first place and kept on repeatedly doing this, all of your logic and arguments are flawed.

I am not sure of the context of what happened, but Maybe he was saying this to cover the fact it was correct and didnt want people knowing that it was. That would be the obvious thing to do if someone gave out my personal info.

Exactly what I am doing.

The admin I spoke to about this issue is the one who knows which info is correct, and the appropriate action was taken. I also have screenshots of a few other people who did this that same night and it is currently getting looked into.

You need to man up to what you did and accept the consequences of your actions and stop acting like a child apologizing to his parents after the fact; this issue is dead. If you felt this strongly all along you should not have done this in the first place and kept on repeatedly doing this, all of your logic and arguments are flawed.

Exactly what I am doing.

You don't have very good reading comprehension skills do you? Have a nice day, I hope you die!

You don't have very good reading comprehension skills do you? Have a nice day, I hope you die!

Responded like a true child, and you wonder why you were banned.

Seems like all intelligent conversation is done with this thread. If anyone disagrees with the ban, feel free to private message me. #Closed and #Rejected