Kyoko

Halp

I'm out of anime to fill my time with. As the winter season is ending and i have to wait a bit for the spring season to start up. Any recommendations for anime?

@Tsuchikure if you say Boku no Pico i will send your soul to the everlasting hell fire known as hell.

halp pls

- Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - When they cry: This anime appears to be a slice of life with semi-awkward animation. But if you watch more than two episodes of this anime, you realize it's anything but that. If you want a better description, just check Narikami's anime list where I wrote about it.

- Ergo Proxy: Olawdy this anime. There's anime which becomes a franchise and there's anime which becomes art. Where character interaction, setting, and drama can come together all as one. I can not do this show justice with words. Here: Ergo Proxy | Anime-Planet

- Hyou-Ka: This is more of a mystery/character interaction kind of show. I can't say much more than that, but I feel like this is your kind of anime...Though I'd recommend the other two first.