Madison - Counter-strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Madison

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:85764795

Rules Broken:

Player (modkerpz) was perma banned on his main account and now uses this alternate account to log onto the server

Evidence:

Modkerpz was recently perma banned on his account due to giving away members personal info and now uses another account to play on the server. He admitted to me and a server full of people it was him playing on another account, please see attached screenshots.

Please perma ban his alternate account because he should not be allowed on the server any more since he was already perma banned.

5aa4c06888c6a_ban2.thumb.jpg.dee4da37f6e5452dd77e5fb677ecdf36.jpg

5aa4c068b27c6_ban3.thumb.jpg.30fcc688c6af786da1fd3c625f13be19.jpg

You still play on it and admitted to playing on it, therefore since you use it to play it should be perma banned as well.
See the problem with that is she plays it more than me. Banning her for no reason because I rarely use it makes it difficult for me to understand why she should loose her chance to play on a server because I said your address in the chat.

+1 for permanent ban. This is an obvious attempt to get around his previous perm ban. Also, +1 for some sort of forum ban. He shouldn't be able to stay around our forums when he leaks personal information, gets permanently server banned, and then uses an alt to continue playing.