Fink

Tf2 Rage Thread

I use backpack.tf prices and I research what people or selling the unusual for on numerous trade sites

I usually go there and browse unusuals and go to the outpost link for that hat. However the prices for my unusual is accurate as its worth the same as what it says.

Ight, So this happened awhile ago. I was chillin in the Pokemon server like a baller, and some kid was selling Gift wrap. He was talking about it for awhile so i decided to crack a joke at him. i was like "Gift Wrap? MORE LIKE GIFT CRAP HUEHUEHEUHU". He paused for a good 10 mins and he replied with "Hey that was funny, You know what else is funny? Your backpack"

mfw my bp is 31$. mfw thats alot for me. mfw i hate kids ai.imgur.com_ypcy7ql.png.8026996abdec19c0771ae59b21021f68.png

I sayn "Jeez little timmy. Give mommy her credit card back. It dont matter if you spend 500$ on a 30$ game nig. Just dont get mad at a joke.

TL;DR: I fucking hate squeakers that spend their moms money on hats and act like thyre better then everyone.

This is another story.

I was on a server minding my own business and playing the game. This guy called SUCK MY DICK or something like that joins. He had aimbot and starts getting headshots as sniper with every shot, at immense speed. I spectated him and saw he had aimbot. He starts insulting everybody in chat and saying they suck balls. Lel what a tryhard troll. He then starts immaturely spamming words like penis and booby, thinking he is such a master troll! I dislike TF2 hackers who think they are 1337 trolls or something because they can spam penis in the chat and use aimbot.

i hate the people who dont try to kill you but some how that random crit rocket pops out of some where

or, just now i was sphee ( not big surprise ) going for a demo and suddenly he decides to sticky jump..... it was a crit sticky

Or just random noob that some how manages to kill me and taunts.

What I mean that I have a hatred for is people who think backpack.tf's unusual price is the end-all be-all price and no other price should be accepted. It's a SUGGESTION. But I hate equally the people who think backpack.tf's pricing is the most retarded thing in existence and that if you're selling something for it you don't know how to trade, you're an idiot, etc.

I say like "Selling Strange Ambassador trade me!" and i get a trade and the fucker throws in a strange rescue ranger. I tell him its not even close and then this dumbass "O ok here have my fucking strange neon annihilator" ass how about you look up the price before you trade me. But I guess i should expect this with how i state my trade, but sometimes i get more than I want so i guess it balances it self out

I say like "Selling Strange Ambassador trade me!" and i get a trade and the fudgeer throws in a strange rescue ranger. I tell him its not even close and then this dumbass "O ok here have my fudgeing strange neon annihilator" ass how about you look up the price before you trade me. But I guess i should expect this with how i state my trade, but sometimes i get more than I want so i guess it balances it self out

Some people really don't care about the price more of the desire

I LOVE RANDOM TRADERS,

I they trade me alot and they end up giving me like 4 hats for 2 ref, or ... a strange knife for a Strange Professional killstreak Pomson and pistol :3

Thats a gud idea im gonna go play pubs and try to get hats for cheap........ NEED METAL INCOME

I hate twats that say wow you had to use rage to kill me and try and prove me wrong in the end. But they don't. Like this asshole Josh in Saxton hale like 20 mins ago. He kept telling me Saxton wasn't broken and I just suck. So I told him to prove me wrong when he was Saxton. He was Saxton some guy capped and he said and I quote "capping is worth a ban fag" I told him it was not and even Adam said it wasn't. He's trying to prove me wrong like go ask an admin go ask and admin. I asked kbrazzle I was right. But it's just dipshits like those who piss me the hell off

So I go into MvM because I hate myself and decide to do some two shities. I usually take heavy cause it's easy and I don't feel like working for my stuff. Once valve decides an hour and a half is a long enough waiting time it plops me in this game in mannhattan. I take heavy because it's a brand new game.

Our team consisted of:

TOMISLAV HEAVY WHO CHOSE HEAVY EVEN AFTER I PICKED IT

DEMOKNIGHT WITH THE CRITANA

BATTLE MEDIC TRYING TO UBERSAW TAUNTKILL THE GIANT HEAVIES

LIBERTY LAUNCHER SOLDIER

AND A MANN CO CAP-WEARING ENGI WHO PUT HIS DISPENSER ON A FUCKING BARREL IN FRONT OF THE SPAWN

And I shit you not, I used the voice command to tell the engi to put the dispenser near me so I could be useful, but since it was "pootis" the engineer just meleed me spamming "gottam" until a sentry buster killed him and his sentry.

Fuck. MvM. Never get anything, and always get paired with mann co cappies.

But I guess it's my fault for playing at 3pm on a sunday.

So I was in mvm 2 shitties. These two squeakers are snipers and spies. They were fucking cappies. I say, "Hey, don't fucking go spy with the connivers fucking kunai in mvm. I wouldn't even recommend going spy whatsoever." So his sniper friend says, "ITS OKAI. HE IZ BEST SPY I SEEN." I kept telling them to change classes, but NOOOO. They had to be FUCKING SNIPER AND SPY IN MVM. So the spy couldnt get backstabs at all. The sniper couldnt aim. They kept blaming the rest of the team for being "worser than them" and that they were the best sniper and spy ever. So they call a votekick for me, and I forgot to mention, the rest of my team was clueless f2ps who go their tickets from smissmass, so they say yes because they are fucking idiots.

So his sniper friend says, "ITS OKAI. HE IZ BEST SPY I SEEN."

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF