Fink

Tf2 Rage Thread

Fucking 1 ping haxors. I also hate that i literally can switch to my engineer, Switch to my australium wrench and go afk, and when i got votekicked for being afk, everysingle person except the votekicker voted no. i get respect, but thats just bull (yes i was testing and eating ramen while afk and it happend)

fudgeing 1 ping haxors. I also hate that i literally can switch to my engineer, Switch to my australium wrench and go afk, and when i got votekicked for being afk, everysingle person except the votekicker voted no. i get respect, but thats just bull (yes i was testing and eating ramen while afk and it happend)

You can get kicked for being afk because your taking up a spot on the server, which isnt a big surprise, cause the afk manger could sooner or later kick you if the players didnt vote on it yet.

An open formal letter to anyone who plays scout in TF2, from a concerned medic:

Dear Scouts,

STOP FUCKING RUNNING IN CIRCLES SPAMMING "E" EVERY TIME YOU TAKE 2 HP OF FALL DAMAGE YOU GODDAMNED SPERGLORD

Sincerely, Every Medic

An open formal letter to anyone who plays scout in TF2, from a concerned medic:

Dear Scouts,

STOP fudgeING RUNNING IN CIRCLES SPAMMING "E" EVERY TIME YOU TAKE 2 HP OF FALL DAMAGE YOU GODDAMNED SPERGLORD

Sincerely, Every Medic

Only bad scouts take fall damage