Fink

Tf2 Rage Thread

So I go into MvM because I hate myself and decide to do some two shities. I usually take heavy cause it's easy and I don't feel like working for my stuff. Once valve decides an hour and a half is a long enough waiting time it plops me in this game in mannhattan. I take heavy because it's a brand new game.

Our team consisted of:

TOMISLAV HEAVY WHO CHOSE HEAVY EVEN AFTER I PICKED IT

DEMOKNIGHT WITH THE CRITANA

BATTLE MEDIC TRYING TO UBERSAW TAUNTKILL THE GIANT HEAVIES

LIBERTY LAUNCHER SOLDIER

AND A MANN CO CAP-WEARING ENGI WHO PUT HIS DISPENSER ON A fudgeING BARREL IN FRONT OF THE SPAWN

And I steaming pantload you not, I used the voice command to tell the engi to put the dispenser near me so I could be useful, but since it was "pootis" the engineer just meleed me spamming "gottam" until a sentry buster killed him and his sentry.

fudge. MvM. Never get anything, and always get paired with mann co cappies.

But I guess it's my fault for playing at 3pm on a sunday.

All you need is a good team and btw if any one does want to play mvm just ask me im always up for everything.

Fine. if insane wants to be an mvm spy he can. but he has to be mlg

But i like to be engy in MVM ;~;

anyways me and @ThanatosTelos have been trying to do a mvm mission, but some one is always leaving early >.>

But i like to be engy in MVM ;~;

anyways me and @ThanatosTelos have been trying to do a mvm mission, but some one is always leaving early >.>

I got 43 tours on 2 cities mann up and can play every class I don't mind playing one with you.

I got 43 tours on 2 cities mann up and can play every class I don't mind playing one with you.

When ever your up just throw a invite in my face, UNLESS im playing csgo because most of the time im doing competitive matches, that i get penalized for if i leave D:

I hate saying I'm friendly, but one guy on the entire server doesn't give two shits and mows me down every chance he gets, even if I don't acknowledge his existence.

I'd use !friendly more often, but I don't like how it makes you almost invisible:/

I hate it when no one will trade me in a trade server. I am selling A Deep Cover Op for 1.20 key. Before tf2 puts it on the Mann co store prices go down. Also there is still not enough Shrek.

I hate when people say selling insert item here for bp.tf price, then when you add them and pay bp.tf price they deny your offer

I hate everyone who gets killed while doing the conga and then bitches about it. I'm sorry is this called Dance Fortress 2?