Gorillabot3000

Hello!... Aaaaaaaaand Goodbye!........

First off, you scared half the server into agreeing with you. I've seen that steaming pantload happen in tons of classrooms and clicks. Second, I didn't jump ship, you just decided to ban me for "a day" (which apparently by your terms means forever). Lastly, stupid name calling doesn't help anyone. It's simply immature. I've offered twice to put our anger towards each other aside twice, and you childishly denied it.

Also, @MrSaturday , you're implying that I show respect to someone who rips on randoms that could potentially become regulars for no reason (including me). He doesn't deserve respect.

are you kidding with Vector scaring people in to agreeing? Vector is many things but scary hes not :p

Also, @MrSaturday , you're implying that I show respect to someone who rips on randoms that could potentially become regulars for no reason (including me). He doesn't deserve respect.

Where the hell did I slightly mentioned you in my post? Learn to read kid.

Where the hell did I slightly mentioned you in my post? Read to learn kid.

Learn to read? (lol) @MrSaturday

I've been on the TF2 servers, it can really get chaotic. Not to mention the fact that there is a lack of staff members on there. So it can probably get really stressful. Now I for one can understand, if a staff member were to be having a bad day/in a pissy mood/whatever, that they were to have a little bit of hostility towards some players. If what I've read is true both of you are at wrong here. Showing some hostility to some new-comers might not be the greatest thing. (Some people are saying you weren't and that it is just the tone of your voice) Also responding back to a staff-member with some attitude, and deciding to call a staff member a "tool" on the forums isn't exactly the greatest thing to do either.

Vector, if you're reading this, I have heard good things about you. I think we just got off on the wrong foot here. I'd just like to apologize for calling you things such as corrupt and tool on the forums, and for bitching a little on the side of the server. It's a bad habit I got from playing cod in 6th grade, and honestly I've been trying to get rid of it ever since. We can both stay mad over this, or start over. It's your choice.

Vector, if you're reading this, I have heard good things about you. I think we just got off on the wrong foot here. I'd just like to apologize for calling you things such as corrupt and tool on the forums, and for bitching a little on the side of the server. It's a bad habit I got from playing cod in 6th grade, and honestly I've been trying to get rid of it ever since. We can both stay mad over this, or start over. It's your choice.

and i to you. hope this settles. see you after the day bans. I apologize for the overreacting ban to you. Hope your stay in xG is better than how it started. have fun.

also @speedlimit56kb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eS7Ctv_F4Q