Muzzle

Trade Server Map Idea

Alright I know what your thinking "Meezel if you don't stop talking about Banjo-Kazooie I will pop you in the face." But the thing about Banjo Kazooie it has one of the best over worlds in all of games. Grunty's Lair is sweet and it would be so much fun to TF2 in that. If you haven't seen the over world here it will be under the thread. Watch a youtube video of it in actual game or get a rom I will look around for a map like this. Please Suggest this sorry for talking so much about this game

abillzhouse.com_fun_videogamez_banjo_map_ove_b.thumb.gif.842113cf761b2be86fd6ba5a0ba4b791.gif

no
Nom pls I have never wanted something more in my life then this. Playing banjo kazooie in tf2. I think I would just die a little. But it is an awesome overworld I could find one you don't have to. Hell I'll make one

is this a map lay out idea ?

No this is the over head view I will get pictures or a video of the actual overworld soon

who would build this map

Me I will figure something out I just have to get the map from n64 do some editing and bam it's done. N64 maps don't take long due to it already being made. But I just think the server that isn't Pokemon trade should have more interesting maps

Me I will figure something out I just have to get the map from n64 do some editing and bam it's done. N64 maps don't take long due to it already being made. But I just think the server that isn't Pokemon trade should have more interesting maps

I would make the map and then come back when finished

You know how to do that. Because I seriously don't know how to. But if you could that would be really freaking sweet Kendrick. I owe you

You know how to do that. Because I seriously don't know how to. But if you could that would be really freaking sweet Kendrick. I owe you

I meant like if I was in this situation I would make the map and then come back to this thread when i was done making it. Sry if i got your hopes up but I dont know anything about making maps

I meant like if I was in this situation I would make the map and then come back to this thread when i was done making it. Sry if i got your hopes up but I dont know anything about making maps

Oh true well That's alright ill figure something put

i think you mo fos need to make a new JB map.