Ghoststalker1342 - Counter-strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Ghoststalker1342

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:84649389

Information:

I was playing JB and there was a warday on medic. Armory was down stairs and there was a vent above it right near medic, and there is a small bridge connecting the two. I was unaware of the fact that there is only 1 way to get into armory which is the vent on top. I killed 2-4 people and then slayed myself. Cristo has perm banned me and I was wondering if there is any way to be not perm banned. I don't expect to have the ban lifted completely, but was wondering if it may be reduced to 1 week ban, or whatever the xG admins feel necessary. Personally I feel that a perm CT ban is a bit much, but it's not about what I think.

-1 this has been your second perm CT ban in the last month or so. I'd say that the ban should stay until you actually learn the rules.

I understand the rules. I did not know the map, and I have not been perm banned before. Other than the 1st time I ever played the server. If there was something I could do to prove to you I understand I would love to do it. I also didn't realize that the bridge was technically medic.

0 for now 2 perma bans isn't something you can't just be lifted from. Honestly I believe you but what if this happens again

I did not know the map, and I have not been perm banned before. Other than the 1st time I ever played the server.

and I have not been perm banned before. Other than the 1st time I ever played the server.

not been perm banned before. Other than the 1st time I ever played the server.

perm banned before. Other than the 1st time I ever played the server.

Other than the 1st time I ever played the server.

Forest now that I read your comment I realize I sound like I am mentally handicapped from what I said. lol. But what you said Meezel, I haven't freekilled anybody before that since I figured out how to play which was a while ago.And I have seen 85% of the maps now, because this happened on Friday I believe, and I have played a lot so I can see the maps that I haven't seen.