Sign in to follow this  
JakeImpossibru

Who's this Soiran Guy?

Most players I witness can understand his accent but are mostly challenging him. His accent is understandable but I wish he can put more authority. People are usually taking advantage of his accent and constantly rebeling.

As a response to #1Korean unfriending me, is because I gave a command, and everyone followed it except him and another guy. So he might think it was a freekill, he told me that I only gave them 5 secounds or so, and that he didn't get enough time to turn 180 degrees. I am not a freekiller, until prooven wrong with a demo or a video of me, before and after the killings have been done. With that said, I am not russian, I am new to this community and I just want to get accepted. Just because I am European, and my English isn't 100% perfect, I still think my voice is understandable. People have flamed me alot in-game and I have gotten atleast 2 death threats, which I shouldn't need to handle. It's almost strange why people say I freekill, and doesn't have any proof, as I wrote above, I'd like to see some proof. Becuase if I accidently shoot or kill someone, I always slay myself and most of the time apologize for it. And Aaron, please stop constantly telling everyone I am a freekiller until prooven guilty.

As a response to #1Korean unfriending me, is because I gave a command, and everyone followed it except him and another guy. So he might think it was a freekill, he told me that I only gave them 5 secounds or so, and that he didn't get enough time to turn 180 degrees. I am not a freekiller, until prooven wrong with a demo or a video of me, before and after the killings have been done. With that said, I am not russian, I am new to this community and I just want to get accepted. Just because I am European, and my English isn't 100% perfect, I still think my voice is understandable. People have flamed me alot in-game and I have gotten atleast 2 death threats, which I shouldn't need to handle. It's almost strange why people say I freekill, and doesn't have any proof, as I wrote above, I'd like to see some proof. Becuase if I accidently shoot or kill someone, I always slay myself and most of the time apologize for it. And Aaron, please stop constantly telling everyone I am a freekiller until prooven guilty.

You just ignored all of the other posts...

You just ignored all of the other posts...
I forgot to read page 2, xD.

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

I have no accent, I just try to copycat someone else who speaks the same words as I do. I learn as other CT's speak, and try to pronounce the words in the same way.

Truly IDK why I unfriended you people hate you because of bad warden. And yes I was told this personally from a whole LOT of people!

Now I will repeat this if you guys please get people too stop disliking him for being bad warden he doesn't know all the rules yet give him

a chance. Soiran sorry for unfriending can you forgive me possibly I would appreciate it but yea i'll do my best too get people off your

case.

Truly IDK why I unfriended you people hate you because of bad warden. And yes I was told this personally from a whole LOT of people!

Now I will repeat this if you guys please get people too stop disliking him for being bad warden he doesn't know all the rules yet give him

a chance. Soiran sorry for unfriending can you forgive me possibly I would appreciate it but yea i'll do my best too get people off your

case.

I forgive you, and I apologize for being a bad warden. If that's your opinion of course.

Everyone needs to stop trolling Soiarn.

I don't know what you guys have against him,

but all this disrespect is going to stop.

Ty for forgiving me I hope you have a good time and our server and hope we'll get this whole thing stopped as soon as possible IDK what

I can do (NOT MUCH) but i'll try ty!

We are all friends now <3

I HATE THIS GUY !!!! Jokes I actually love his accent, he is my number 2 after 321lwq of cource. The one thing I want him to say is "In Soviet Russia, Car drives you" because that would probably make me curl into a ball of joy and sleep for a couple of weeks.

OOOO yeah and I don't have any problems with him being CT from how much I've seen him.

I HATE THIS GUY !!!! Jokes I actually love his accent, he is my number 2 after 321lwq of cource. The one thing I want him to say is "In Soviet Russia, Car drives you" because that would probably make me curl into a ball of joy and sleep for a couple of weeks.

OOOO yeah and I don't have any problems with him being CT from how much I've seen him.

I just love 321lwq's accent too! <3 :D

Well, I agree his warden skills are lacking, if you can't understand him then it's you with the problem. If I see one more of these posts your getting forum banned I am tired of people complaining of his accent. White kids are damn annoying.