Division:

Team Fortress 2

Staff Name:

[xG:A] Origins

Staff's Steam ID:

Evidence:

I don't have any, as I wasn't expecting to be kicked

Further Information:

I was playing regularly on the Pokemon Trade Server, all I was doing at the time was sticky jumping as a frying pan demoman, killing people, and Origins outright kicks me, saying "stop being an ass". I did not break any rules, and I should have not been kicked because of this. Admins/Mods dont have the right to freely kick anyone they wish. I wasn't trying to piss him off, and I wasn't in any way disrespecting him.

Before Kbraszzz closes this, I asked you to stop since you were pissing off red team. It wasn't spawn camping rather being a demo, killing people and not giving them a chance. If you kill them, fly back to spawn, you aren't giving red team a chance to fight back then you're pretty much a dick.

Before Kbraszzz closes this, I asked you to stop numerous times since you were pissing off red team for a good hour. It wasn't spawn camping rather being a demo, killing people and not giving them a chance. If you kill them, fly back to spawn, you aren't giving red team a chance to fight back then you're pretty much a beef n' fixin.

Division:

Team Fortress 2

Staff Name:

[xG:A] Origins

Staff's Steam ID:

Evidence:

I don't have any, as I wasn't expecting to be kicked

Further Information:

I was playing regularly on the Pokemon Trade Server, all I was doing at the time was sticky jumping as a frying pan demoman, killing people, and Origins outright kicks me, saying "stop being an ass". I did not break any rules, and I should have not been kicked because of this. Admins/Mods dont have the right to freely kick anyone they wish. I wasn't trying to piss him off, and I wasn't in any way disrespecting him.

repeatedly saying "Selling nothing for absolutely nothing, accepting nothing, nothing for sale in any of my backpack, dont bp me." IS kinda of assish.... no idea if that was relevant or not tho

repeatedly saying "Selling nothing for absolutely nothing, accepting nothing, nothing for sale in any of my backpack, dont bp me." IS kinda of assish.... no idea if that was relevant or not tho

Not for that, but it was for being an assh0le {not sure if that gets censored so 0 added :british:} as a demo and flying back and forth just picking off snipers and just being an asshat by flying away 2 seconds later. I understand snipers MOST LIKELY can't see you, which is why you probs did this for a good hour, but I had asked you to stop. NOW, if I had banned you, you then have a case. But it was one kick after I had told you to change it up after a good hour of you doing this. Also, if you read the rules. I did enact the "listen to our staff" rule. Also, it's about everyone having fun, not pissing off an entire team. If thats your kinda fun, then please find a server that allows this type of fun.

Not for that, but it was for being an assh0le {not sure if that gets censored so 0 added :british:} as a demo and flying back and forth just picking off snipers and just being an asshat by flying away 2 seconds later. I understand snipers MOST LIKELY can't see you, which is why you probs did this for a good hour, but I had asked you to stop. NOW, if I had banned you, you then have a case. But it was one kick after I had told you to change it up after a good hour of you doing this. Also, if you read the rules. I did enact the "listen to our staff" rule. Also, it's about everyone having fun, not pissing off an entire team. If thats your kinda fun, then please find a server that allows this type of fun.

Seems legit to me :)

So you kicked him for pissing off a team? That happens all the time. What, your gunna kick everyone who pisses off the other team? Its like when someone camps Frewies room or the radio tower. For some odd reason the other team gets pissed. Now I understand since you asked him to stop and he didn't is why he was kicked. But was it really necessary? What if someone were to sniper spawn camp? you gunna kick him for being an ass?

yeah, I know orgins wont kick someone for no reason. He is not that kind of mod. so -1 and there is not evidence.

@kbraszzz plzz close

Theres no evidence b/c he wasnt expected to be kicked. Read.

+1 for ban! jk but really listen to staff they were put into position for the very soul reason of enforcing the rules that had been put into place to keep utter chaos and excessive dick moves like this one from happening!

-Wise Words From ZombieDaryl

perhaps not worthy of a demotion, but kicking someone for such a ridiculous reason is uncalled for

you can tell him to stop playing as demoman, but he doesn't necessarily need to change classes, the problem is, is that you didnt just tell him - you used your staff powers to enforce it

what jay's doing doesnt actually go against any rules and the kick was unnecessary

its the same as spawn camping, if youre bad enough to get spawn camped then you deserve to be spawn camped

if youre bad enough to get killed by the same guy using the same method for an hour - then suck it up and get good

Just to point this out, HE NEVER SPAWN CAMPED. If that were the case, then it is abuse that I kicked him. Didn't kick him out of rage, but because he had begun to piss off the entire team he was targeting. If he had been camping as an engi in frewie's room then I would have allowed him. If a sniper was sniping right into spawn then that's not being an ass, it's spawn camping and it's allowed. OP was running away after killing and not letting red team get him, at least another sniper could counter the spawn sniping sniper and kill him. So I answer this question, Why was OP kicked? First, ignoring a staff member. I asked him to change his class or to just hold off on doing it for a while because he was pissing off red team. I asked him several times and remind you this is bannable. Second, acting like a troll. Like any other player, we think avoiding a kill is important. They will probably get you but you have no idea. But if you do it to the same people over and over again and never give them a chance, then it's a dick move. Now may I ask you this, would have slaying him been more appropriate? In my mind no. It would be the same as if I had gone into buddha mode and killed someone, it would unfairly get someone a kill. Also to add, I never told him to stop going demo, but to at least change it up. Go scout or soldier or any other class rather than just go demo and then fly away. If you are gonna be a dick, then at least dominate with numerous classes.