Haruka

Saxon Hale Talk

I think we should talk about and try to solve all the problems in SH.

here are some that I see:

Flying Pyro Perk:

there's always someone camping.

Homing Bonk Perk:

With 2 scouts there's always someone waiting to bonk when the 1st one is up.

Broken maps:

I know there's 1 broken map. (don't remember the name but @Goblin maybe does) There might be others.

Maps that don't let players play Saxon Hale:

This is Saxon Hale. Not regular PVP or MVM.

Anyone else have problems?

Also the homing bonk is fine by me. It adds more difficulty to being hale.

o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:o_O:eek::mad::derp::nosebleed::wut: wut:huh::disbelief:

"Also the homing bonk is fine by me. It adds more difficulty to being hale."

"homing bonk is fine by me. It adds more"

"homing bonk is fine by me" ~ Seanman 2014

HOW FU*KING INSANE ARE YOU

sowwy ;3

So you want to be bonked from across the map and get 2000+ damage inflicted to you while your standing still.

So you want to be bonked every 10 sec from a scrubby scout that is no where near you and isnt even aiming at you

So you think hale isn't hard enough ?

Why u do this

Edited by Rhododendron (see edit history)

Saxton hale is supposed to be fun for both the players and the hale, the homing bonk just makes it difficult for the hale to even get any kills. I have only seen 1 person camp before as a flying pyro and the hale capped so that doesnt need to be removed. Being a Hyper heavy is really fun and an easy way for the hale to kill them is to just stay still and wait for them to come to you. homing arrows as a sniper can really annoying when its a normal PVP map I hate being killed every time I leave spawn because of 3 snipers with the huntsman camping with the homing arrows hoping to get kills. Drug Syringes are fair.

Saxton hale is supposed to be fun for both the players and the hale, the homing bonk just makes it difficult for the hale to even get any kills. I have only seen 1 person camp before as a flying pyro and the hale capped so that doesnt need to be removed. Being a Hyper heavy is really fun and an easy way for the hale to kill them is to just stay still and wait for them to come to you. homing arrows as a sniper can really annoying when its a normal PVP map I hate being killed every time I leave spawn because of 3 snipers with the huntsman camping with the homing arrows hoping to get kills. Drug Syringes are fair.

Ya drug shines are fair bc most of the time, medics are just healing. Unless they go all out battle medic. :cough: me :cough:

Insane I get homing bonked all the bloody time and I still do fine. P.S. That was quite a reaction. And I guess it does get annoying after a while.