Haruka

Saxon Hale Talk

Insane I get homing bonked all the bloody time and I still do fine. P.S. That was quite a reaction. And I guess it does get annoying after a while.

You must be greatest Hale ever. "I get bonked all the bloody time and Im still goat" gggggggggggg Fuck auto bonk pls take this shit away from me its gross

You must be greatest Hale ever. "I get bonked all the bloody time and Im still goat" gggggggggggg fudge auto bonk pls take this steaming pantload away from me its gross

Yeah I guess it needs to be nerfed. Its to easy to be a scout and camp at the other end of the map.

Insane I get homing bonked all the bloody time and I still do fine. P.S. That was quite a reaction. And I guess it does get annoying after a while.

i leave my pc when i get bonked from across the map at the beginning of the round by a no skilled scout.

Suggestions:

Decrease homing ball's cooldown.

Adding end time when all death except 1. (30 secs in enuf. Prevent delays.)

Adding airblast delays for pyro.

I personally think all persk should be removed except hyper heavy!

Keep the Disguising Jutsu for Pyro though, it's epic :)

Edit: FIxed ~

The normal upgrade plugin for Hale. Brian probably added the whole plugin. It gives you upgrades and stuff like homing arrows, homing rockets, super explosive rockets, slap bullets, hyper heavy, homing bonk-balls, etc. It rewards people with points for playing well as Hale.

EDIT: Crap. Quoted the wrong post/didn't read the one below. Sorry Nomulous.

All that I'm going to say about Saxton hale is that Bonk should be removed or nerfed in some way and that the point system is buggy as shit.

I can deal with homing bonk as hale and win because I have a specific strategy I use, however a LOT of people and I mean a LOT lose because they can't deal with it and get rekt in the bum. If we can't remove it, maybe make a crouch charge thing like with the homing arrows and rockets.