STEAM_0:1:65440451

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

I've been going to the xG servers since May of 2013, and im generally a helpful guy, like i helped Overvisor buy a mann of house from Maymalays, but also being honest i can be a jerk sometimes and realize it ( honesty is the best policy). I really only talk to the people on xG, because they are cool, nice, and funny to talk to. K den I'm ready...........................k

i saw your thread you made. You got to wait till u get 10 +1s <--- that one dont count. Then @kbraszzz has to accept you.

BUt anyways, you active on the tradeing servers, Mature. Would be a great addiction. +1 <--- That one counts.

M: 8/10

A: 7/10

+1 very active and fun to play with. A frequenter of the late night hours with only 5 people on the server. Knowledgeable and mature.

A-9.5

M-9

Changing my vote again to a -1. swift got all pissy at me for muting his friend who had a very loud annoying voice and terrible mic, decides to talk shit about me behind my back without talking to me, and has been nothing but a nusence. also i think he got all bitchy about it was because i changed my vote to a 0

M:2

A:9

Changing my vote again to a -1. swift got all pissy at me for muting his friend who had a very loud annoying voice and terrible mic, decides to talk steaming pantload about me behind my back without talking to me, and has been nothing but a nusence. also i think he got all bitchy about it was because i changed my vote to a 0

M:2

A:9

oh well then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯