Sign in to follow this  
SkeezyMcMelon

I will not stand for this any longer

The skeezy demands the authorization of posts consisting of 100% caps on the forums. >=( >=( >=( these faces are here to indicate that i am upset and will not put up with this racism against caps lock. If you think for a second that i am not serious, look again at those faces. Do they look joking to you? I would certainly hope not. Caps lock has saved your life too many times to be cast aside like nothing, and you don't even realize it. Caps lock got your mom to the hospital when you were about to be born. Caps lock captured every infamous outlaw in the wild west and nobody even noticed. I for one will not allow your hero to be pushed away and out of the minds of those who should be appreciative. Show some respect for the things caps lock has done for you, you ungrateful whelps. Look again at my unamused faces, look and fear, fear the day that caps lock retaliates against this injustice - unless said injustice is settled once and for all.

Long live the caps lock.

who needs caps? lul? like honestly i dont think any other single person cares if we have caps lock or not, its not that much of a BiG DeAl To mE

"Who needs caps?" Who needs caps, he says! I'll tell you who needs them, men who don't wear princess tutus and who drink manly alcoholic beverages and chase attractive women, that's who! I bet you wear a skirt to bed at night, caps-hater!