Haxx

Iceslice - Mmo

http://puu.sh/8CTng.png <------ insulting people for his own faults on his member request.

^ This and this v

"May 6, 2014 at 12:10 PM - IceSlice: Lazy people in this group, i see why this is a awful society, grammar and laziness."

By the way, you have mistakes. Let me correct them for you. :coffee:

"May 6, 2014 at 12:10 PM - IceSlice: Lazy people in this group. I see why this is an awful society. Grammar and laziness."

Also to add, he always put his nose into business he had no reason to be involved in. For example, I had seen him talk trash or just plain non-sense in other people's member apps. He is also VERY disrespectful towards a lot of people.

+1 for permanent forums ban. I don't know about a ban for game servers though (maybe a permanent ban for that as well.)

+1 Fucking Perm me k? Also im 16, and i have therapy issues, k so really i don't even care, with no regrets i asked to be perm'd

I also forgot to mention that when i was playing MVM with @Kittylicious we surprisingly got iceslice as a player, when he joins

+1 fudgeing Perm me k? Also im 16, and i have therapy issues, k so really i don't even care, with no regrets i asked to be perm'd

looking for sympathy won't help you here. we don't give a flying fuck if you're depressed, if your mother died, your dog died or whatever, you can't take it out on the community and we asked you so many damn times to change.

accidentally didn't finish the thought, what i ment to finish was, when he joins our mvm game he thinks some guy is making fun of him so he calls him a dick and leaves, proceeds to add him and call him a dick. so just throwing that out there.

I don't want it, i just want to be banned forever, i'll never make it in xG, all i do is cause harm to others, i don't deserve to be in xG, I want to be perm'd ill even block and delete everyone on my list of xG members, i don't even care anymore vector, i'm done triyng

And if you really think anyone here wants me in xG? you must be high as fuck, i don't belong here, i just don't belong in xG, so i request a perm, can that not be filled?

And if you really think anyone here wants me in xG? you must be high as fudge, i don't belong here, i just don't belong in xG, so i request a perm, can that not be filled?

when did i ever say you wanted to be apart of xG? you play on our servers, roam our forums, insult our members and our regulars so yes in fact you do not belong here. if you want to leave then leave, do not talk on forums, do not come onto our servers, and again do not use this "i don't deserve to be in xG" Shit, have some dignity for christ sakes.

-1 PLS NO! Do something like an eternal mute. (He gets muted if he's on with an admin/mod). A perm ban is way too much. Lord (ggjesus) have mercy on this poor soul!

[attach]14763[/attach]

I don't think you know who this even is...