Haxx

Iceslice - Mmo

I'm having a really good time on Cs:s Surf, i dont want you guys to be fighting over this, im having a really good time, i dont want to worry about this

+1 fudgeing Perm me k? ... k so really i don't even care, with no regrets i asked to be perm'd

I don't want it, i just want to be banned forever, i'll never make it in xG ... I want to be perm'd ill even block and delete everyone on my list of xG members

so i request a perm, can that not be filled?

+

[insert Evidence Provided]

=

Why is this thread still open?

I'm as sympathetic as the next guy, but the attention seeking has given me cancer in this particular thread and the guilt-tripping has given me diabetes. For the record, +1 . Nig reminds me of Towelie. No offense Ice, but you clearly don't want to be here and quite obviously don't want to make an effort to change.

I may or may not have forgotten to close this thread yesterday...

Considering the overwhelming majority of people are in favor of a permanent ban I'll just go ahead and close the thread now. If anyone has any objections to this, feel free to message me on steam, PM me on forums, or post a ban protest a later time (I would suggest waiting a while). Iceslice has been permanently banned.

~closed