DCook

More Players

Advertize on huge Minecraft Forums, Put the server info on a minecraft server website. I haven't seen any sign of that kind of crep going on.

Advertize on huge Minecraft Forums, Put the server info on a minecraft server website. I haven't seen any sign of that kind of crep going on.

if you do /vote you will see stuff like that going on

the more you vote, the bigger the chance someone will see our server on websites. Im guessing.

yeah, they're based on points, like a big math equation. Also, the server banner needs to be better, the current one is shit. So yeah.

You'd have to talk to Silence in regards to Steam Group access. Although he may not be so eager to give it seeing as a portion of those who do get access seem to fuck with everything, not naming anyone in particular.

Try hosting a tournament sort of event?

Maybe have a sculpture building contest? (with appropriate judges and prizes for 1st place or 1st/2nd/3rd)

Talk with the Com-Leads and ask for permission to have another "Coming-Of-Age" event in which all ages are permitted to post a Member Submission for MineCraft Division during the duration of the event?

You'd have to talk to Silence in regards to Steam Group access. Although he may not be so eager to give it seeing as a portion of those who do get access seem to fudge with everything, not naming anyone in particular.

Try hosting a tournament sort of event?

Maybe have a sculpture building contest? (with appropriate judges and prizes for 1st place or 1st/2nd/3rd)

Talk with the Com-Leads and ask for permission to have another "Coming-Of-Age" event in which all ages are permitted to post a Member Submission for MineCraft Division during the duration of the event?

Wow. Awesome ideas. Thoughts @SuperMaddud

Since I have become somewhat regular on the server now ill give my input to this. Minecraft servers often die quickly due to a lack of players, but the way to gain players is to dedicate the server to a Specific nature such as pve or pvp exclusively and then advirtise that. The last server that I took part in a community of had 50 players regularly, then the admins added a pve world where half of those 50 players went to pve and half stayed in pvp. This split the pvp group of players giving them less people to raid and pvp with, and gave the pve players less people to build with. Over the next 2 months server activity fell to 20 regularly with 10 in each world type then eventually died out weeks later.

Maybe focus less on diversifying and more on unifying