DCook

More Players

What are some of your ideas to get more active players on our server?

I use to stream but that broke for me. Any other ideas? Anything you think DMs+ can do? Anything regular members can do?

Let us know.

I'll come I mean I haven't played mc in a long ass time. But I need my name changed to muzzle because my name sounds like a furry

I would stream myself but, my internet is shity as is my computer.

I have amazing internet and computer but with the last update, when I stream I drop to 6 fps. So it's no go.

Advertisement on other servers like CSS and tf2

For something like that I would think we could do a generic, "Check out our CSS, TF2, and MC divisions." Other wise people would think it's uncool for specific servers.

One thing i told super, which we are doing kind of, is give a bonus for playing. The thing we have is getting diamond n tnt for voting, but i think giving someone a few diamonds when joining will allow them to not go through the boring process of starting out with the bad stuff and let them get straight to the stuff they wanted to make/do.

One thing i told super, which we are doing kind of, is give a bonus for playing. The thing we have is getting diamond n tnt for voting, but i think giving someone a few diamonds when joining will allow them to not go through the boring process of starting out with the bad stuff and let them get straight to the stuff they wanted to make/do.

That sounds cool but why not iron stuff?

Start with iron pick, sword and axe versus just diamonds?

Cuz people want diamond, like give them like 3 diamond to make a tool of their choice so they have something good to make them want to stay on the server

Cuz people want diamond, like give them like 3 diamond to make a tool of their choice so they have something good to make them want to stay on the server

Ah ok. That makes sense.

If they are smart enough to vote then yes it's still an easy way to get diamonds

well, it would be a bit op to give them an iron pick,sword and axe for voting multiple times a day. But maybe we change what they get for what world they are in when they are voting? (Factions or Survival)

well, it would be a bit op to give them an iron pick,sword and axe for voting multiple times a day. But maybe we change what they get for what world they are in when they are voting? (Factions or Survival)

I didn't mean every time they voted. I was talking about when they first joined. To get them a little push to stay around. I like that we get a couple diamonds every time we vote. Not to OP but nice. :)