Muzzle

Things To Consider About Pokemon Trade

Do agree on more maps  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do agree on more maps

• Forreal Gee
    • Nah gee that no gewd
    • Nigguh I just wanna toss a salad

I don't think pokemon trade needs any more maps because it's a server designed to never switch. If you want more gaming maps that change go on gaming history or rotation.

Also no skins pls they look ghey

We have to add Safforn City for the love of jim. I mean goldenrod is fun in all but I need more. If there is a Lilycove City or a Rubosto City map we need that shit like crack

We have to add Safforn City for the love of jim. I mean goldenrod is fun in all but I need more. If there is a Lilycove City or a Rubosto City map we need that steaming pantload like crack

Could we try and put it on gaming history?

well pokemon doesn't need anymore maps. its a gud as its stands because the server still populated. you could put it on gaming history cuz it is a apart of gaming history. also those maps have objectives. trade servers aren't suppose to have objectives on them. (unless they are disabled on them.)

Lemme put my DNA in this bucket of cum. In my opinion, We dont need no mo maps, Thats just the way it is. BUT, It would be a pleasure to hear those new sounds! Dont gimmie that "It wouldnt fit in" Bullshit or "People wont like it" Because if yall bitch nigga's added a ponyspencer yall nigga's can add minor shit like this.

BTW I know its funny and all but when you making a poll dont add a super funny option, Most people pic it and it ruins the whole poll in general.

EDIT: @Maymalays Fuk u niggy Pokemon Maps are 4 Pokeman serbers

Lemme put my DNA in this bucket of cum. In my opinion, We dont need no mo maps, Thats just the way it is. BUT, It would be a pleasure to hear those new sounds! Dont gimmie that "It wouldnt fit in" Bullshit or "People wont like it" Because if yall bitch nigga's added a ponyspencer yall nigga's can add minor steaming pantload like this.

BTW I know its funny and all but when you making a poll dont add a super funny option, Most people pic it and it ruins the whole poll in general.

EDIT: @Maymalays Fuk u niggy Pokemon Maps are 4 Pokeman serbers but goddamn are you handsome

To be fair we all hated ponyspenser, and its gone now.