Gorillabot3000

Rotation History Depression Theories

Rotation was fun, however, for some unfortunate reason, even though everyone wanted this to be a thing, it's popularity suddenly went down the toilet afterwards. I've asked a few people why they don't go on, and they simply responded with "there's nobody ever on" which wouldn't be a problem if they just went on more. Normally now you'll see 17 people on Trade while there are 1 or 2 on Rotation. I personally think that in addition to nobody going on, it has something to do with the maps. There are allot of good maps on Rotation, however there aren't enough good maps to actually make people want to stay for more than an hour if that. Trade has tons of good maps that can keep people coming! It keeps their adhd minds occupied, while the same 8 maps get pretty boring after a while. If anyone has anything to expand onto that, or correct on that, be my guest. I just want to see what other people think the reasons might be.

It just came out, so it's not a big surprise, unless you go on Trade Gaming History.

the old rotation server was just official maps and dead. I brought up the idea of making it a game history rotation server but populating it is very hard with only a few dedicated people.

Well you know, slender had kind of the same deal where it had a hype train when it came out but then slender died down. I would still like to play on it, but it's not really fun unless you have a full group of 5 people. Anyways, what I'm trying to say is we need to advertise. Many people who play on jb/Pokemon don't even know we have slender or rotation

I managed to get 3 of my random steam friends to add it to their favourites and they said they enjoyed the server and its fun. Silence needs to add the new maps we have and remove the maps we don't need on rotation but such things take time as we all know :rolleyes:

@Gorillabot3000

Theres a donkey kong payload map, 2 minecraft special delivery maps, Duke Nukem hotel control points, Blood Gulch from Halo capture the flag, and a few others to try out.