Forge

Source Filmmaker Requests

@Kittylicious There you go, to what I could do. ( The two miscs: Painted Graybanns didn't work and the Essential Accessories didn't connect to the bones, sorry about them )

KittyAvatar.thumb.jpeg.57ff7c85b74af2e794f8eec21674bfc6.jpeg

Name: Matthewbt

Map: harvest

Class: spy and sniper

Items: the spy should have graybanns, hat of cards and the black rose, and the sniper should have the double crosscomm, your worst nightmare (both painted The Bitter Taste of Defeat and Lime), the snow scoper, and the AWPer hand

Scenery: It should be a shot of the sniper looking out through his scope out of one of the buildings next to spawn with the spy just about to backstab him.

I want me as a Soldier with the doctors sack with purple plasma effect with the helmet off he has the bearded bombardier also the kringle collection make him crossed eyed. Give him a gentlemen like pose as he is sitting on matthewbt while eating a fish cake and a scattergun in the other hand. Matt is a spy wearing a Grand duchess tiara with graybrans. Also I want ShadowShark as a pyro in the back wearing a stockbrokers scarf the last breath and modest pile of hats. I want him to be in a laughing pose. put this on thunder mountian. Do this request before matt's oh matt is blu and me and shadow are red

Name: IceSlice

Map: Hightower

Class: Soldier/Spy

Soldier: Professional Killstreak Original ( Team Sheen Singularity, Massed Flies Armored Authority, Market Gardener, Rustic Paint Cockswains Mutton Chops, Kringle Collecton, Spy: Professional Sharp Dresser ( Villainous violet Fire Horns) Frenchman's Beret, Balaclavas painted Graybanns,

Scenery: Soldier Must be looking confident, as if he just market gardener someone, a little devious smile, and must have his rocket launcher as a post where he sets his arm on it, and has one hand up saluting, also On the payload cart sitting down (Please Include my professional killstreak Effect)

Scenery: Spy Sitting on a engis Dispenser (blu) Blood stained on his Hand, Smoking a Cigarette with his bloody hand (left) Right Hand relaxed by his leg. Must be by the cliff of hightower. ( Please Include Professional Killstreak effect)

Thankyou <3

@matthewbt @Muzzle Your art is ready. (god muzzle yours was retarded.)

Fridge I love you

That sniper in matts request is me sadly ;~;

Fridge, I'm back for more sack!

First off can you tell me all of the models that you have in SFM. Secondly I want another request. I won't make it, to complicated because I love you. But I want my original soldier with doctors sack, bearded bombardier, and Kringle Kollection. Then I want him in high tower at the snipers nest in mid air with the eviction notice. Okay then I want him looking down at a sniper with the graybranns. Okay forge I love you and could you tell me when you get the chance what models you have kthxbai