Ponyboy - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Ponyboy the Infamous (Ponyboy)

Steam ID:

Information:

To Whom It may concern

I was (Perma)banned about 3 months ago for insulting other TF2 Player's items, aswell as being hostile tward admins/moderators.

When you hear someone say "Cancer" it's quite likely that I'm the one they heard it from, that's how bad it was.

Not to mention slurring of that N***** word and other degrading terms I used.

I would like to be Unbanned because I can be alot better of a person and more mature infront of people, and just to have my slate wiped clean.

(P.S. I have been able to play on xG's Slender Fortress this entire time, I just chose not to stick around due to shame and fear of being banned and not being able to ever redeem myself. Mostly because of the latter reason.)

Your's Truly,

PonyBoy

you were given multiple warnings about behaviour and you shrugged it off every time and carried on. You came on servers and spent countless minutes in spectate just to insult players and their item choices and names. I'm waiting on what others think before giving my +1or -1

you were given multiple warnings about behaviour and you shrugged it off every time and carried on. You came on servers and spent countless minutes in spectate just to insult players and their item choices and names. I'm waiting on what others think before giving my +1or -1

You're 100% Correct, Kitty, I did do that, and even If I meant it as a joke, others became offended by it. It was wrong and Extrovertish of me.

+1 I don't remember you that well but I think that if you came here 3 months later just to play on our servers then you should be good

+1 I don't remember you that well but I think that if you came here 3 months later just to play on our servers then you should be good

Remember

"EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW IT'S CANCER!!!"

That was me on the mic.

+1. I'll be way more strict about muting him in the future, and he kinda has improved.

you just said in a thread not 2 days ago that you were pretty much in hiatus? Also the ewwww cancer shit, that was everyday, harassing other players, and like you mentioned admins which included me. you insulted a Division Manager for fucks sakes and even before we banned you and i told him about the last chance and he wanted you permed then and there. we gave you multiple chances EVEN AFTER we gave you the "last chance" so after the error on maymalays' part, he was banned for only one day. so we decided to give him another chance. And a day fucking later you still hadn't changed. Multiple admins at times had to mute you, even your best buddy maymalays. Also not to forget to mention about your constant yelling and freaking out without any warning. I had to be called on multiple times from multiple players on the server to deal with you and or watch you. I don't care for racial slurs because they don't effect me but when it's every other word out of his mouth it makes me want to snap.

Nearly all of the TF2 Staff had to deal with you and tell you the same thing over and over: Stop being an asshat.

If that message couldn't get through to you until you got banned permanently then I doubt it still has gotten through to you.

I'm going to have to agree with Vector and John_Madden. We gave you so many chances for you to change but you never did. If you came out with an apology and changed before you got permed there would be no problem, even if you have changed your attitude its too late you pissed off way too many people with the constant crap you did, it was not just a joke now and again it was everyday and people got tired of it.

Also I believe people should have chances to redeem themselves but before you got permed I remember May saying that you changed and would be more well behaved after multiple warnings and shorter bans. You failed to change which resulted in your perm ban. I'm sorry but I feel you've had that chance to redeem yourself and you blew it so for that I'm going with -1 for unban.

I'm going to +1 for unban. He did get irritating but it's been a long time. He has had months to think about what he did and obviously owns up to it. If he screws up again he should definitely be permed. But he was an active trader and could actually be a successful part of the server if he has in fact changed. I vote we should unban for now. One more chance. I think he has the potential to be a positive force. I know what he did may have been too much but I'm open to his coming back. It has been a long time guys. Don't let the time gap cloud your judgement. I think he deserves one more shot.