jaygoki

My Gaddamn Turtle Beach Px3's Done Borked.. Halp

I decided a long time ago that I was ready for everyone to hear my rather high voice, but this is why I haven't revealed it yet.

So for my birthday in April I got a brand new pair of Wireless Reprogrammable Turtle Beach PX3's and they worked fine other than not charging properly (they would charge for like 10 minutes when they were off then stop charging). Now after a month of fairly continuous use, whenever they are turned on, the LED under the power button blinks twice consecutively and then does it like 2 seconds later again (after the headset worked for about a second) as opposed to blinking very briefly once every second. Then it will go back to blinking like normal for about 5 seconds and back again. It also seems that whenever its blinking twice consecutively, the headset is losing connection to the transmitter. pls halp

Don't use turtle beaches lol, I've had to trade my x12s in like 5 times...only reason why I use it still is that the trade ins are free

As long as you had a warranty on it, I took mine to GameStop. Usually I think to get another warranty is $10. But since I know the manager he gives it to me free (insert rape joke here)

They exchange it on the spot

that thread bump @SoloMofo aka SoloFagmo

But srsly, I have some z11s. Great headphones, got them cheap. As long as they are under warranty, you can just get an RMA from the Turtle Beach support and send them back. I've done it like twice over the last 11 months. Cat chewed on the cord the first time, ferret did the same the second time. oh, btw, @Haxx scrublord 2k14, I lerv my turtle beaches. As long as you take care of them, they're awesome.