Tf2 Division Events?

Events  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Events

• Yeh, sounds fun.
    • I donut know, maybe....
    • Not feelin the Vibe.
    • "Newfags be faggin, and Oldfags be salty."

A good ole event every few days or weeks is a good way to get our members closer together with one another. Perhaps pre-scheduling events every week (such as populate slender, saxton, or rotation) may be a good way to get members and regulars better acquainted with one another across all servers. Just a suggestion, not trying to sound like a pampered penith but i feel like this would get more people active and enthused with sticking with our servers.

Yeah events are always good.

id love to organise some sort of tournament, Perhaps heavy boxing on minecraft neon since it has a ring? There could be a prize.

As with any other mention of events and such, you'll need to get the Rhodster to distribute Steam Group powers, but as I said in another thread, I'm pretty sure he's iffy in doing so (thanks to those who have abused it in the past).

Also, there's a problem with activity for the TF2 Division? Seems like the Servers are populated most of the day.

And prop hunt/slender

pretty much this. We need to get these servers going so im gonna make an event to populate prop hunt right now in the gaming history steam group.

I forgot who I was talking too, could have been @Moosty, but we were talking about like, having a calendar on the forums: to post events so people can be prepared. Like when we had our populate hale, it didn't work out like we wanted it too since it was all last minuet. I dunno. It's just an idea.