QwertyAblah

Qwertyablah - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Gx[A] John Madden

Steam ID:

Information:

So apparently I get banned for accidentally spraying a real life picture of a xg user. EazyE makes up some sort of privacy rule saying its stalking or whatever. I said I will change it. I pick a new spray and spray down. I completely forgot that you had to leave the game and come back for your spray to submit. The second I spray it I explain in the screenshot that I didnt mean to spray it. That second I hear from Eazy Es mic "ARRRHHHHHH YOU CANT TAKE ANYTHING SERIOUSLY!" Then shortly I get the 1week ban. He also kicked 2 people for no reason. I can further see why most people are not fond of this guy.

2014-06-02_00001.thumb.jpg.0581b63e658a835abb2ea7b268279d12.jpg

Ok let me explain this so it goes though you brainless head. You had a spray of ME. You choose to screen shot that pic, and use it WITH OUT MY PERMISSION. You have Invaided my privecy and i dont like it. Second off, On that old CSS map, according to DM/DL/CM/CLs, you are not allowed to play that stupid music unless you are playing the game (Jumprope) you and DasMowski kept playing it, after i asked you nicely to stop. So i had no choice but to tell someone, (tried votekicking, that did not work) SO, John Maddon came on, warned you guys to stop more than once, thats why he started kicking people.

No. it was freeday for a few days in a row, you and @DasMowski kept going to Jumprope and turning that music on, then body blocking the butten so i cant turn it off. Thats why you were kicked, and banned

No. it was freeday for a few days in a row, you and @DasMowski kept going to Jumprope and turning that music on, then body blocking the butten so i cant turn it off. Thats why you were kicked, and banned

Well we all were playing jumprope, i started the game for them and you repeatedly turned it off, so i started blocking you.