QwertyAblah

Qwertyablah - Team Fortress 2

Your acting like I went into photoshop and abused it, and posted this picture on every site I can to demean you. I will stop giving myself ideas

you say something like this and expect to get unbanned? what a tard lol.

this is fun reading.

Rust is calling me so I must go. Adam if you wish to speak to me about this add me on steam and I will gladly speak to you about this matter more in depth. I have no control over the others but you will have me to talk to them

I dont plan to get unbanned because I know John loves seeing me in this position. I will wait out the week. I am more concerned with adam thinking im some sort of monster

you say something like this and expect to get unbanned? what a tard lol.

this is fun reading.

My thoughts exactly vector... my thoughts exactly. Such interesting much fun.

You fucked with a bull and got the horns.

trying to impersonate an admin and then troll servers, you get trampled.

+1 for extension of ban.

doxxing is document sharing,or finded personal info of people and putting it out. This may not be the best definition but idk

-1 for unban, +1 for extension to perm. This is unacceptable

Another thing, the fact that you took a picture of Adam stoe and made it as your spray further supports the point that you are trying to get back at him for him making a ban request against you

Uh, +1 for ban extension... No one made you make Admas selfie your spray.. Him making his twitter public is his own choice. but making it your spary shows people he might not want too see, see it..ya..

I have used Origins in the past that is not impersonating. I have now used Gx:A John Madden. He said "I would ban you for using my old name but I cant" Gx is not your clan or group. Many have asked and I have stated I am not EazyE. Reds Regards has someone copy his exact name and steam picture while they play together. He said hes ok with it. Your acting like I hate adam or something.

I have used Origins in the past that is not impersonating. I have now used Gx:A John Madden. He said "I would ban you for using my old name but I cant" Gx is not your clan or group. Many have asked and I have stated I am not EazyE. Reds Regards has someone copy his exact name and steam picture while they play together. He said hes ok with it. Your acting like I hate adam or something.

You're lucky this wasn't a permanent ban or something longer than a week. Anyways... If you guys - TF2 members - want an extended ban, put up a request. @Nomulous @kbraszzz

I dont mean to offend anyone but what the fuck is up with all this anime on almost everyones profile? Yeah to tell you the truth I was so lucky I uncrated 10 unusuals in a row last night. A week dosnt even match the rules consequence. I have been reformed from my last ban. I swear.

I dont mean to offend anyone but what the fudge is up with all this anime on almost everyones profile? Yeah to tell you the truth I was so lucky I uncrated 10 unusuals in a row last night. A week dosnt even match the rules consequence. I have been reformed from my last ban. I swear.

This is a cat.