SpermytheCat

Xg: The Musical

DONT TL;DR PLS

Alright, I'm really going out on a limb with how reliable you motherfuckers are, but I'm working on a little project and I'm wondering if you guys could help out.

Basically I need you guys to use vocaroo and sing one verse from this song, I'm hoping you all know it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7TT4jnnWys

Basically I want you to pick a character and sing his verse. I know all the lyrics by heart and I'm not an AWFUL singer so I can do the main part (Riff) if nobody else wants to, but I need at least one recording per voice. Then I'll put them all together in a editing software I'm trying out (which is why I'm doing this in the first place)and post it for y'all glorious motherfuckers.

I'm trying to get the speech down too. If you can record each line individually and seperate from the verse, It'll be easier for me to patch together.

What I need:

Riff (Singing/Speech: Main verse, "Me officer Krupke?", etc.)

Tiger (Speech,"Hey you, gimme one good reason for not hauling you down etc, etc.) ALL LINES

Snowboy (Singing/Speech:Judge's verse, "Here ye! Here ye!", etc)

Action (Singing/Speech: Headshrinker's verse, "Juvenile delinquency is purely a social disease", etc.)

Arab (Singing: Social Worker's verse)

IMPORTANT: CHORUS (Entire end verse from "We're no good, We're no good, We're no earthly good" WILL BE SUNG BY AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE) I'm not splitting up the lines here, it's just a big sing-a-long jamboree.

IMPORTANT: DON'T IMITATE THE CHARACTER IN THE MOVIE. DO IT IN YOUR OWN STYLE YOU UNCREATIVE SHITSTAIN

It's also important that whoever sings each verse also sings the short chorus bit after their verse (preferably in a seperate file)

I'm syncing it all up to this instrumental http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q97hrfzkXDw so follow along with that while you sing.

You can sing whichever verse you want, and try out as many verses as you want. I will pick the best one to be in the mashup.

I know this is very complicated and I've got a decent backup plan involving other (probably more reliable) people, but I'm giving you guys first dibs because I know how much you love singing (and how much I <3 u, @DrLee)

Good luck, plebs

Will do if @Chrono and @Forest does. PSYCH. Seriously I'll sing. West side story is one of my favorite movies. Fuck dat bitch Maria.

Jaysus, this thread has 8,000+ views, yet not a single person has contributed. rip

proof that everyone in xG has no balls. Anyone killed during no balls in jb is now a freekill.

Heres my contribution, sorry it took so long, i had the links all saved in a draft on the website, but it got deleted :/ so i had to redo it and make sure all the words were properly synced. Enjoy my horrible singing. <3

@Forest @SpermytheCat <3 Your move

First All: Vocaroo | Voice message

Second All:Vocaroo | Voice message

Snowboy #1 (#FailBritishAccent) : Vocaroo | Voice message

Third All: Vocaroo | Voice message

Snowboy #2: Vocaroo | Voice message

Snowboy #3: Vocaroo | Voice message

Fourth All: Vocaroo | Voice message

Fifth All: Vocaroo | Voice message

Snowboy #4: Vocaroo | Voice message

Sixth All: Vocaroo | Voice message

Seventh All: Vocaroo | Voice message

A little update: Spermy's glorious vocal talent (sarcasm) coming very soon to a forum near you. Just finishing up exams.

For future participants, you need not split up the last verse (The trouble is he's crazy, Trouble is he drinks.... Krupke we've got troubles of our own, and beyond) into seperate files, just do the whole thing, regardless of who you are, all in one go. @Haxx doesn't have to redo it tho.