Swift

Who Here Loves School

Depends on the prof I get. I can be genuinely interested if they are enthusiastic in what they do/teach, but the moment I get a prof who practically just reads off of powerpoint slides, or doesn't take an interest in teaching, then its a waste of my time.

Depends on the class. In like, i think 8th grade I was learning about space, and the race to the moon, rockets n shit, then the next year im learning about cells and boring crap about life(This is only science.)

For the most part though, i like it.

Depends on the class. In like, i think 8th grade I was learning about space, and the race to the moon, rockets n steaming pantload, then the next year im learning about cells and boring crap about life(This is only science.)

For the most part though, i like it.

I love learning about U.S. History, history being my favorite subject. World History is cool, but I really don't care for it much

School was great up to 6th grade. 7th was fun with the multiple classes/teachers, and learning my schedule and taking the fastest route, but after awhile the classes seemed a-little repetitive and I hated doing the endurance runs for P.E. (1st period) everyday. Social Studies was my least favorite class or at-least the least exciting since I'm not really interested in dead people or wars I didn't create (only helped influence them.) In fact, I once fell asleep on accident in Social Studies. now school seems to be an hourglass ticking down to the next grade (more like a school year glass) until I reach adulthood and have to work at taco bell making tacos in 15 seconds. besids skol is 4 pepel ho cant speel or stuf wich i obviuslee can. (sorry for such a long thing had to get that out of me.)