SoloMofo

Question Game

It pretty simple,It works by having the OP post a question.The next person who replies answers the question, and then asks a question of their own. The next poster replies to that question, and then posts a question of their own. And so on.

preferably in this format

(Ex) Q:fgt#1 A:fgt2

since i am the first one ill just ask a question

Q:How much money would it take for you to kill a puppy with a sledge hammer?

A: However much it costs to be excused/pardoned from said act with no repercussions + 10,000$

Q: If you had to choose between being Blind or being Deaf, which would it be and why?

A. Sneeze out of my bunghole. Atleast I can muffle it, and farting is technically just small shit particles so I'd rather not have an "aftertaste".

Q. Would you rather eat potatoes or cabbage for the rest of your life and why?

A: potatoes because I couldn't live without French fries

Q: Are you burning through the skies at 200 degrees, do they call you Mr. Fahrenheit, do you travel at the speed of light. Do you want to make a super sonic women out of me

A. 300 pds, the weight of your sixth sister. Q. Your mom has ALS (LGD). Luckily there is a cure: sex * foreplay. Save her or leave her to be a raw vegetable?

A: purple cuz its sexy

Q:f you had to pick a relationship between these two which would yuo pick. A relationship that was the greatest sex you could ever imagine, but you weren't deeply in love or one that was a notebook style romance, but the sex was just ok?