Fink

Bring Ff Back, For Mods To Turn On Only.

Can we bring ff back, but not let just anyone turn it on? If its brought back, can only staff be able to turn it on and off so it can't be abused by summer squeakers and russians. Hunger games days were fucking awesome when ff was enabled, and this idea seems much safer than just having people press the button. Can it be added as a command or something? kthxbye

EDIT: i forgot to add a poll so

+1if you agree

-1if you don't, and feel free to share your opinion ^_^

Lol squeakers or Russians.

Well seeing that I don't play JB anymore, I guess my opinion wouldn't matter. But, I'm kinda in the middle. When I use to play everyone who was new to the server always wanted to do hunger games. So I would +1 for player enjoyment. But then again, having FF would just be annoying sometimes. Unless only stated that you can turn on FF on certain days, staff could just turn it on if they felt like it: like before the round begins and people will be killing their cellmate :/ so I would -1 for the same reason, player enjoyment.

@Gwoash bringing the ammo drops back would be fine if the exploit where you can suicide and pick up ammo in the beginning of the round was patched.

staff be able to turn it on and off so it can't be abused by russians.

Are you trying to say something to me Fink?

i mean Canadian squeakers who dont know swag... oh wait, thats the perfect definition of G Mask

Fixed for you

i mean abusive mods who cause trouble in other clan servers... oh wait, thats the perfect definition of speedoffreedom

i mean swag fags who don't know the capital of Washington... oh wait, thats the perfect definition of @Barmithian

I would never, ever, ever, give the mods the ability to toggle FF, if by any chance I would, it would be an Admin plus, but most likely DM+ command.

Close dis pls, @Nomulous @kbraszzz

It doesnt have to be mods, it can be admins+. I just meant staff. Nom can choose what ranks can turn it on and what ranks can't