Lucehmcellion - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Da Supah Scoot (tehforf)

Steam ID:

steamcommunity.com/id/TheSensualSpy/

Information:

ok so i was on blu team and there was a moderator spawn camping in god mode as heavy and generally being an asswhole, taunting after every kill, insulting me during game play, and generally upsetting me. so when the mod starts spawn camping inside the door (and possibly in our spawn) in clock town with god mode on as heavy, naturally i got upset and found it massively unfair. and then for saying they were abusing their power i got banned. imo this was an unjust ban and should be revoked. the moderator had the name 'Amy' in their username, please do something about this, cosidering they were being a general jerk and abusing mod priveleges and banning me for pointing it out, i think this is all unfair.

lol. first of all I was not in godmode. secondly spawn camping is allowed. Thirdly you constantly abused me verbally and others on the server. You had no respect for the rules and I quote you saying "fuck rules" "your a fucking bitch" "fuck you you cunt" "spawncamping fuck you"

taunting after kills is fine especially if you have a freezecam taunt strange part you are leveling up.

You deserve your 1 day ban and -1 for unban.

I will tag those xG members present at the time.

@Starfishprime_69 @Tavi

i was there i saw everything he was killing u but u killed him once by going to respond 5 times your just complianing because kitty owned your ass legitly-1

-1 im reading through the chat logs and all i see you doing is bitching and moaning about spawn camping. Jesus christ its a video game, the fact you insult someone for it shows you are a child. Also you are lieing about multiple things. First of all she wasnt insulting you at all, again going through the chat logs, there is no indication at all of her insulting you so good job with that, second you called her a cunt and multiple names for just playing the damn game, plus you insulted starfish for literally no reason. Hes attacking you with rocket jumper? Maybe he is just fucking around. Lol dont you love it when retarded kids feel privlaged and think they dont have to follow the rules? Wait out the ban and just be happy i wasnt the one handling the situation. Kitty is a nice mofo but me, lol gg.

Also please respond to whatever i say, because i would LOVE. To see you justify any of your stupid shit.

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Da Supah Scoot (tehforf)

Steam ID:

steamcommunity.com/id/TheSensualSpy/

Information:

ok so i was on blu team and there was a moderator spawn camping in god mode as heavy and generally being an asswhole, taunting after every kill, insulting me during game play, and generally upsetting me. so when the mod starts spawn camping inside the door (and possibly in our spawn) in clock town with god mode on as heavy, naturally i got upset and found it massively unfair. and then for saying they were abusing their power i got banned. imo this was an unjust ban and should be revoked. the moderator had the name 'Amy' in their username, please do something about this, cosidering they were being a general jerk and abusing mod priveleges and banning me for pointing it out, i think this is all unfair.

@kbraszzz

welp, after reading all these messages and thinking about how i actually acted, i was being a bitch, and yall have the right to own me like this. *sighs* i think ill actually think about what i say instead of just acting next time. anyways, i dont even think an apology is gonna work here but im gonna try and not act like an asshat and a bitch next time im on. at least yall made me realize how horrible i was acting.