Swift

Bad Fan Bases

let's discuss bad fan bases here (hopefully it doesn't start a shit storm[probably will])

i'll go first, the Sonic fan base is terrible. now just because i hate the fan base, it doesn't mean i hate sonic games,but just those oc's...my goodness

i wish i actually knew sports teams. i've played sports up to my freshman year and not once i've been interested in a sports team

want to get into shit, the Naruto fanbase, ever since toonami stopped airing dbz around early 2001 or 2003, i dont know, they made Naruto their focus point. oh what a horrible time to live, but at the time though

the halo fanbase. you have your freaky, overcompetitive, "any halo thats not halo 2 sucks" players, then you have your 6 year old, "HALO IS PERFECT AND HAS NEVER DONE ANYTHING THAT WASENT PERFECT" crowd, then you have about 2% of the fanbase that actually knows anything about anything.

the halo fanbase. you have your freaky, overcompetitive, "any halo thats not halo 2 sucks" players, then you have your 6 year old, "HALO IS PERFECT AND HAS NEVER DONE ANYTHING THAT WASENT PERFECT" crowd, then you have about 2% of the fanbase that actually knows anything about anything.

I never hear about Halo fans anymore. They've been either relatively quiet or the ones who were loyal to Bungie moved on to Destiny.

ODST was the best one anyways

now everyone is gonna get mad at me for this, but the zelda fanbase is bad, mainly from the fans of OoT, MM, and WW, but not terrible. what i mean is they are overly sensitive, if you nit pick one of the aspects of the game, like the story they get fucking upset. fans of OoT shove it down your throats how it's the best game ever and anything past it or before it sucks and play nothing, but just Oot, fans of MM shove how the game is better than Oot and anything else, WW fans shove how super underrated the game is even though it's 2014 now, mind you to that WW is my first zelda game i've ever played, and that was when i was 5, now i think it's nothing.

now everyone is gonna get mad at me for this, but the zelda fanbase is bad, mainly from the fans of OoT, MM, and WW, but not terrible. what i mean is they are overly sensitive, if you nit pick one of the aspects of the game, like the story they get fudgeing upset. fans of OoT shove it down your throats how it's the best game ever and anything past it or before it sucks and play nothing, but just Oot, fans of MM shove how the game is better than Oot and anything else, WW fans shove how super underrated the game is even though it's 2014 now, mind you to that WW is my first zelda game i've ever played, and that was when i was 5, now i think it's nothing.

Oh, they're terrible. "Hurr durr ocarina of time is the best game ever!!"

Oh, they're terrible. "Hurr durr ocarina of time is the best game ever!!"

see if they want to say OoT game is the best zelda game ever, then fine, but it's when they, again, shove it down your throat how amazing it is and how nothing is better is what gets me

Everything that's anything fanbase. I don't fugging care what it is or what it involves. Namely if you're one of those faggots who try to shove it down the throat of people who don't want any part of it, you deserve the hate. Or if you're one of those people who make it publicly known in places where it shouldn't be, and then get all upset when people won't accept it. There are some things people are alright with seeing/hearing, then there are things that shouldn't be said or done.