Kittylicious

Spawn Camping Removal Dicsussion.

Because, Vector lives in Trade servers and he knows it better than anyone else. As well, the server knows Vector very well, so let him be

Okay, but what if Vector is offline? Does that mean if spawncamping is 2stronk then @ShockeDeel @BonfireCentipede @TheTheRejects and @John_Madden (me) can't do anything to stop them? If it's happening on Pokemon Trade, then no one can do anything?

that rule that allows only vector is the same as,

• Spawn camping is allowed, if Nomulous deems the spawn camp nearly impossible to escape from, he is allowed to break the camp.

which is exactly what you did before making that rule. >.>

I believe spawn camping should be allowed. It's kind of the point of engineer and sniper. When the camper is abusing glitches and exploits to reach an impossibly hard to reach spot, then it should be banned.

I believe spawn camping should be allowed. It's kind of the point of engineer and sniper. When the camper is abusing glitches and exploits to reach an impossibly hard to reach spot, then it should be banned.

This is exactly what the rule means

Okay, but what if Vector is offline? Does that mean if spawncamping is 2stronk then @ShockeDeel @BonfireCentipede @TheTheRejects and @John_Madden (me) can't do anything to stop them? If it's happening on Pokemon Trade, then no one can do anything?

first of all, like nomulous said, i'm on the trade servers almost all of the time. First of all, pokemon doesn't need any sort of admin to determine which is acceptable and what is not. Second, on gaming history we have a large sort of maps which range from spawn camp able and some aren't. the reason for me in charge is because the people on gaming history will fear that this rule will only be applied by admins who are getting spawn camped and make this incredibly bias, as well as ruin some of the fun the guys are having. I have the most experience with this since being on gaming history is my main server as well as i have delt with this problem many times before, everyone else on gaming history is in favor of this rule so it's fine the way it should be.

Spawn camping in this term should be more of one team making sure no one can exit the other team spawn which is not cool at all and is understandable. But also what if a sniper perhaps kills enemies exiting the spawn. If its a trade server, allow spawn camp. If its a pub and rotation, dont allow spawncamp. Just my thoughts.

Since Vector was named in charged he should be the one to determine that should be in charge should he be away and something happens (Just my opinion). But yes Vector does spend most of the time on TF2 on the game history trade server. Compared to a lot of other admins (not on XG) and Vector has been the best so far (In my opinion) there is no one better suited.

the only problem is that is vector really the only person that can say it's spawn camping?

At the moment yes. But spawn camping never brings problems. Only very rarely would vector be called to stop it.