DaKutePanda

DaKutePanda

Member Name: DaKutePanda

In-Game Name: DaKutePanda

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5305594

Game Time: 93 Hours

Helpful Skills: i Dont Really Know If i Have Any... But We Will Find Out What i Bring i Guess???

+1 hes a good ct. also leave him alone about the whole [xG:M] thing he thought he was a member after he joined forums and thought that was the tag.

Freekills,baits,doesnt know the rules,acts like he knows the rules and specifies invalid rules such as; First Day freeday, if its a primary and they pick it up,the drop it in 2 second rules, doesnt apply.-1 from me

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

+1 hes a good ct. also leave him alone about the whole [xG:M] thing he thought he was a member after he joined forums and thought that was the tag.

Uhhhh I thought that was Dayoungbear and if it was him as well then another reason I vouched down.

i Was Asked By Sumone.. if Your Gunna Vouch Down.. Why Bother All i Wanna Do is Be a Part of a Good Community.... Not My Fault My

Voice is So Young.. Thats Not Even Cool For u Guys Too Run Your Mouths And Talk **** About Me.. i Bet None of U Would Have The Heart To Talk it in My Face.

i Was Asked By Sumone.. if Your Gunna Vouch Down.. Why Bother All i Wanna Do is Be a Part of a Good Community.... Not My Fault My

Voice is So Young.. Thats Not Even Cool For u Guys Too Run Your Mouths And Talk **** About Me.. i Bet None of U Would Have The Heart To Talk it in My Face.

Why Do You Capatilize Every Word In Your Sentence.

+1, I have never seen Panda freekill, he's a very nice person, and it's not his fault he has a high pitched voice, and like Selby said, he thought [xG:M] mean't he was a member, so if you would please give him a chance in [xG], I'm sure he will be one of our nicest and best members.

hes the same kid "dayoungbear" the one who impersonated admin,freekilled,ventcamp,opened vents,admin disrespect,and now he made a second account well umm i say dont vouch for him aights? hes also lying about his age hes 11 at best sooo no just no. he shouldve been ban for admin impersonation..

I'm putting -1 because I warned you and I had to kick you. You shouldn't automatically assume something is correct. Yes, it was a mistake and we are all human, but play a little longer and I might vouch. Also, yes, I would say that to your face in person because we would SOOO talk about this in person.

-1, Doesn't know the rules at all, I was warden on the first day of a new map he said exactly "First day freeday, it's always a freeday on first day", Saying that without knowing we even HAD rules. He's annoying and to young. He seems 12 Not 14.

you went from age 13 to 14 in a day? Today better be your birthday or YOUR A BIG FAT LIAR! Not Vouching up or down yet..