Brian

So Uh

DLs need to be working with @Bleed and @Nomulous since they are developers. I'm all for setting strict schedules but feel that these Two are critical to it as well.

The problem is that there are no repercussions or benefits to getting a server up. Just think of how many times we've heard about hub coming to CSS (BTW we were told a month, last time I checked we don't have it...). Its the same story for servers.

@Bleed and I are always available, hell I've even spoken with @Stickz about his mobus server and helped him set up sourcebans. Of course that server is up and running. As well, for a split second, I though @Brian was gonna yell at me, although all servers are not fully complete on TF2 servers, they are for the most part stable, as improvements and addons can always be added and, well, improved. As for hub, @Bleed is the CSS, CS:GO dev, so ask him, tf2 hub works wonders. RiP in piece @Nomulous cuz @Brian is right

Now, I honestly think DarkRP is a bust, With the knowledge of lua, I do not think I am capable with competing with other servers around us, so, for the time being I will be deciding a new gamemode, (Prop hunt, Murder, Anything anyone wants). Maybe I'll put that off and work on the DarkRP, IDK?

TTT? Completely broken. but, I saved all the good steaming pantload so I can just move it to another wiped server and honestly if I work on it the rest of the week it can be put up by friday.

imo.. PROP HUNT AND MURDER (if ttt is fucked or too hard)

sounds like a nice few gamemodes we can just come on and enjoy, we don't really need a full time gamemode since hardly any of us even log on gmod every week or so

THE ship? THE ship? dino d-day? unturned? sniper elite? dino d-day? dino d-day? dino d-day? @Bleed @ThePenguin @DrLee

League?

imo.. PROP HUNT AND MURDER (if ttt is fudgeed or too hard)

sounds like a nice few gamemodes we can just come on and enjoy, we don't really need a full time gamemode since hardly any of us even log on gmod every week or so

THE ship? THE ship? dino d-day? unturned? sniper elite? dino d-day? dino d-day? dino d-day? @Bleed @ThePenguin @DrLee

League?

we should have the TTT server and either a prop hunt or murder, or if we have 3 servers all 3.

imo.. PROP HUNT AND MURDER (if ttt is fudgeed or too hard)

League?

No no noo.. TTT is a must, but as for DarkRP... it might have to be replaced by some other gamemode..

GMOD Div is back in it so

All hail our lord and savior SkitZoFrenzly.

Btw, murder is too childish and we talked about appealing to an older fanbase of TTT, perhaps the original Terrortown players.