Bidoof101 - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

{S>1 Unusual} xG|Super Bidoof

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:44642347

Information:

I put up an unban request earlier this month but I didn't fully explain the story. So what happened was I was on late at night and one of my friends was over my house watching me play. When I went to make some food for myself I left my friend unattended with my computer. While I was away my friend was playing for a little while (I don't really remember how long) so he had time to get onto blu team on jailbreak. He then took warden several times and then one of the times he mass free killed a lot of reds by having them go on the yellow line and face their cells and then he began to backstab them. He killed about 6 of them I think. When the mod got on to ban me i didnt have time to explain to him what happened and then so i tried to friend him but i forgot to explain it the next day. I apologize for leaving my computer to my friend and i know i will not let this happen again.:)

I've tried using a similar excuse and it didn't work, if you have proof that your friend did it then post it because when can't just go off your word :(

If he just got steam i doubt its him if he knew how to warden he at least played some jb servers before. I think that steam account is just you with another account.