Fink

New Computer Ideas.

My computer is slowly breaking, and I want to build one or buy one for around 600-800 dollars. Is it hard to build computers? Do any stores around America build them if its really hard? What are some good, cheap parts? Can someone please tell me some good mouses? (no razor or stuff like that.) Please answer.

its not hard at all to build one just go look at some videos and stuff and if u think you wont do it right there is a site called cyberpower that lets you choose computer parts and they will put it together for you its a pretty cool site

i've always loved the logitech mouses and cyberpower is a really good site for buy a computer, you can also get some free games too i believe

It's not hard at all to build a computer. It's a little time consuming when you have to do wire management, but overall its not bad at all. There's a bunch of resources you can use to build your machine.

Logical Increments - PC Buying Guide

Logical Increments has suggested parts for almost every useable price range. It also recommends part brands and their specific product lines to use and which ones to avoid.

Pick Parts, Build Your PC, Compare and Share - PCPartPicker

PC Part Picker helps you organize your computer build by picking out all the parts of your computer, down to keyboards and mice, and it also helps you find the cheapest deals available on parts you choose.

For building a PC, there are tons of tutorials on how to put it together, and almost all of them are easy to follow. The things I recommend you know going in to building your own PC are:

• Make sure you work in a place where you won't build up on static electricity. Don't work on carpets. Working on tables provided no fabric is on them is fine. Computer parts and static electricity is a big no-no.
  • Make sure you constantly touch the metal frame of your tower to rid yourself of any static you build up.
  • CPUs are the most delicate of all the parts. Make sure you're gentle when you handle this part. Its not hard to place it in the motherboard at all, but it can get messed up very easily if you're not careful. And make sure the motherboard you get is compatible with your CPU and your tower.
  • The different versions of Windows have a different maximum capacity for RAM. Make sure you either get the right amount of RAM for your version or get a version of Windows that supports the amount of RAM you want to put in.
  • The most time-consuming part of building your PC may or may not be the wire management. Especially for first timers, this might take a while to fine the best way to make sure that you have enough internal ventilation and so your tower's insides don't look like a scrambled mess.
  • Don't buy the most expensive parts because they're powerful and look cool, but seeing as you already have a price in mind, I don't think this will be a problem.

For good gaming mouse, I'd recommend a Logitech g502, or one of its competitors (Razer Deathadder or Steelseries Rival). They're all great wired mice for gaming, optical sensors (none of that laser crap). I bought the G502 over the other two because it has more buttons that I can bind to macros, a weight adjustment system, and it looks kinda cool too. Its a little bit more expensive than the other two, but to me it's definitely worth it.

As for building a PC, it's really very easy. Another, more well known custom pc builder is Custom Gaming Computers and Laptops: iBUYPOWER® Gaming PC. It still might be cheaper to build it yourself rather than buy from IBuyPower or CyberPower. I'd get an idea of what specs you want beforehand and try building it on those sites to see if that's within your price range and also using PCPartPicker to get an idea of how much it would cost to do it yourself.

My computer is slowly breaking, and I want to build one or buy one for around 600-800 dollars. Is it hard to build computers? Do any stores around America build them if its really hard? What are some good, cheap parts? Can someone please tell me some good mouses? (no razor or stuff like that.) Please answer.

If you can use legos that are more fragile and expensive, then it's easy. Go to pcpartpicker to buy the parts as well.