Actully Tower defense is cool

@StarmiX

@Barmithian

@CoolyCooly

@Snipes

We were playing TD and its like balloon defense first person. Only thing I would change is allow a few more players and make a bigger map.

@Nomulous replace our 2fort server with this. You have no option.

thats up to the dudes who made the plugin for maps n shit, i believe rampant (the dev texture map) can hold more than 6 but thats just my opinion

I've played it, and it's great. However, the game is too team-based. You really can't play the game unless the people you're playing with can cooperate and know what they're doing. For example, me and a few friends were playing and some F2P/Troll came in and was ruining the whole game. Upgrades require every player to have a certain amount of metal, and if one of them doesn't have enough metal, you can't purchase. So the troll goes on to waste metal, hindering our defense.

I've played it, and it's great. However, the game is too team-based. You really can't play the game unless the people you're playing with can cooperate and know what they're doing. For example, me and a few friends were playing and some F2P/Troll came in and was ruining the whole game. Upgrades require every player to have a certain amount of metal, and if one of them doesn't have enough metal, you can't purchase. So the troll goes on to waste metal, hindering our defense.

You can give metal to people with !drop <metal amount>