Forge

Update Our Server's Contents.

You may have noticed some of the maps, bosses or firmware for certain gamemodes are outdated and could use a bit of repairing, I'm creating this thread for your requests that the TF2 Division NEEDS.

The current problems I've found are..

1. Deathrun is broken like a man with a snapped spine. Major exploits have created this to be unfair for the Blu setting off traps.

2. Slender has a small amount of maps and bosses. We only have 3 bosses on slender and maps that are very old, some of those maps use custom bosses too, I'd say we need a major update for our servers.

3. Alot of the JB maps have been updated since and we're running very old maps. Update maybe?

The one rule of this thread:

1. No shitposts, legit suggestions only.

@kbraszzz @Nomulous

Ban phlogistinator from blues on JB. You always end up with mass freeshots, at least the other flamethrowers have airblasts.

EDIT:This is now a new suggestions thread.

@Nomulous @kbraszzz the rtd plugin is on hale for some reason. its pretty damn gamebreaking. an engie just rolled instant kill and one shotted a brand new hale with a pistol for 23000+ damage. please remove rtd from hale ASAP.

@Nomulous @kbraszzz the rtd plugin is on hale for some reason. its pretty damn gamebreaking. an engie just rolled instant kill and one shotted a brand new hale with a pistol for 23000+ damage. please remove rtd from hale ASAP.

>tfw hale gets godmode.

>tfw hale gets toxic

>tfw a spy gets toxic

I agree, while RTD is fun, it is gamebreaking on Hale. Far too often have I seen someone roll toxic and run towards hale, thereby shortening the game or even completely killing him. It's the equivalent of a hale quitting.