Swift

What's Your Favorite Class?

Science. It's math in action. Always loved teaching the Science lessons more than anything else. You should see how hard my students defecate themselves when I make a cloud in a jar. It's really awesome. :D

TF2-wise, I have always loved Scout, but more recently (After acquiring my Loose Cannon and Aus. Eyelander) I have been loving the shit out of Donk Demo. So much fun and so difficult to be good with.

Well, music and there's no doubt about it because not to brag but in all previous years, I was best in the class (Fast at learning instruments and took music lessons etc)

But TF2 wise, it has to be Pyro. I tried maining Scout and Medic, but I eventually got bored of them. I sold my aussie for Medic and my Mann Co. Select Genuine Foppish Physician. Pyro is my favourite because he causes lots of damage, able to airblast projectiles back at enemies and is adorable tbh. I mean, what's not to like about a British Fireman? (Unusual Brigade Helm, Trickster's Turnout Gear, Whiskered Gentleman)

Master race:

Soldier, Heavy, Medic, History

Okay tier:

Engi, Spy, Normal Demo/Demoknight, Math, Engineering

Shit tier:

Scout, Pyro, Sniper, English and Literature

Ungodly heathen tier:

Gunslinger Engi, Sciences except environmental science

Oh shit nigger what are you doing tier:

Sticky Spam Demo, FUCKING ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE

100% true data if you disagree you're a casual

Commercial and Graphic Arts class. Not only does it take half the day off my regular school scheduel, but it's Game Design, Art Class, and Web Design all in one.

For TF2 it's gotta be Medic. My Medic's set makes him look like a Nazi Commander, and the weapon loadout of pretty much insta-kill crit hits makes him the best battle medic and support medic.

On Team Fortress 2: Scooty Booty (I like to run fast and flank other classes)

On real life:Maths and Informatics (I was always fascinated about computers and I want to learn more about them and how to make programs using Pascal or C++)