Forge

Fix deathrun!

Deathrun needs some major work, you'd know if you play it.

Link's are below for newly updated versions of Deathrun we can use to patch our issues with it.

[TF2] Deathrun v1.2.1 - AlliedModders

Issues:

- Auto AFK = Perma Spectate, we're stuck in spectate till we rejoin.

- Bonk / Atomizer = Scouts are almost invulnerable to traps and can escape pits.

- Respawning = Multiple lives making Deathrun far easier than it should be.

- Primary/Secondary = Reds can kill the Blu's making it easier, this is done with RTD.

@Nomulous

I go on Deathrun Occasionaly and the amount of exploiting with the early movers/bonk/atomiser scouts and jumper demos is becoming to much. the plugin really does need to be fixed

Yeah, I don't play Deathrun much. Though, in the times I have played it, I have encountered several exploits. Please fix, cheers.

On the times I would occasionally get on to Deathrun when other people were on there was usually 3 or 4 scouts with atomizers that just run through the level and beat it in 30 seconds or so, having the plugin updated would be a huge plus and will possibly increase traffic through that particular server. +1 to the fixing of Deathrun.

Yeah, I don't play Deathrun much. Though, in the times I have played it, I have encountered several exploits. Please fix, cheers.

+1

@Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous @Nomulous